- poor in spirit ... i.e., Self is not vaunting its will, its way
- mournfulness, yearning ... over the Kingdom of GOD
- meek ... teachable and correctable
- hungering and thirsting after righteousness...not coveting worldly status
- merciful in heart ... giving the benefit of the doubt
- pure in heart ... single of eye
- peacemaking ... taking our Self to the cross instead of to the judge
- enduring during persecution
- enduring during defamation of character, for JESUS' sake
- letting the credit for good works go to The FATHER instead of to you
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Passover Meditation #32 for the Lenten Season 2012
you the branches.
The one abiding in ME+
and I+ in him
this one bears much fruit...
John 15:5a, Green's Greek Interlinear
What kind of fruit is The FATHER looking for from the branches, from us? Our LORD JESUS told us in Mathew 5,6, and 7 what has value in His+ eyes, what weighs in for Eternity.
O LORD JESUS, I empty me of Self. I want to be un-encumbered so that I can bear fruit unto THEE+, the AUTHOR AND GIVER OF LIFE+. Take my life and let it be ever , always, LORD, for THEE+.