3/22/2012

Passover Meditation #30 for the Lenten Season 2012

Now you are clean
through The Word
which I+
have spoken
unto you.
John 15:3

Purged out and cleaned out. That's what His+ Word does for the serious-minded Christian who walks according to the SPIRIT and not according to the flesh.

HE+ speaks to us through His+ Word. HE+ is the Living Word. His+ Word should work on our hearts like a purgative works on our bowels.

We do not refuse this purgative. We do not neglect to apply His+ Living Word to our hearts...
...do we?  

Woe to the man who refuses My+ Words. He will not receive anything of ME+. My+ conviction will be lost on him and he will not EVEN SEE THE NEED to repent. Woe to the man who pushes My+ Words away from his life.

My+ Words are meant to heal you and make you whole. They will ONLY do that when you yield under their TRUTH, when you yield under their scrutiny.

Apply My+ Words to your life.
Apply My+ Words to your conduct.
Apply My+ words to your motives. 

Then you will be healed and made whole again, even in those areas of great wounding. You can be made whole NO OTHER WAY.

Come.

No comments: