2/13/2016

BEFORE The World Began... Passover Meditations for the Monastic-At-Heart ... Ephesians 1:4









Meditations  for Pascha

(The Passover Season, 2016)
+  +  +

Meditations for the Monastic-At-Heart

Now is My+ soul troubled;
and what shall I+ say ...
FATHER,
save ME+
from this hour ?
but for this cause
came I+ unto this hour.

FATHER,
Glorify Thy Name.

Then came there a Voice from Heaven, saying,

I have both glorified It,
and will glorify It again.

John12:27-28

+  +  +
 
Meditation Verse 

Ephesians 1:4

According as HE ( The FATHER)  hath chosen us in HIM+ ( The SON+) before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before HIM ( The FATHER ) in love:

To grasp the Spiritual message ... in verse 4, we must read carefully in context to whom the pronouns are referring. Verse 3, before verse 4, and verse 5 following it, help determine the reading.

HE, The FATHER, the ONE blessing us in the Heavenlies in CHRIST, (from verse 3 ) , is still the subject of this passage in Ephesians.

Likewise, as "... in CHRIST"  is the   ending phrase in verse 3, the thought is continued over into verse 4, " ... in HIM+, " meaning, in CHRIST JESUS. 

Upon a continued reading into verse 5, we can see that the last "HIM" in verse 4 must refer back to The FATHER again.
+ + +

According as HE ( The FATHER)  hath chosen us in HIM+ ( The SON+) before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before HIM ( The FATHER ) in love:

We were not born before the foundation of the kosmos, the world.



No-one was.



No son of the Adamic race was born before the foundation of the kosmos.


So, how could The FATHER choose us in The SON+ before we even existed ? Before there were any "Adams" within this kosmos ? [ Early writings call human beings "Adams." ]

According as HE ( The FATHER) 
hath chosen us 
in HIM+ ( The SON+)
before the foundation of the world,
that we should be holy
and without blame
before HIM ( The FATHER )
in love:


We become part of that  chosen "us" when we respond to JESUS.

BUT BEWARE: We are not part of that chosen "us", however, if we refuse HIM+.

The FATHER determined to have a People from earth for Possession.  In the pre-planned destiny for mankind, these Peculiar People would be acceptable unto The FATHER through The SON+.

We become part of those Peculiar People when we respond to JESUS. We are not part of the Peculiar People of GOD, however, if we fail to respond to HIM+… in spirit and in truth.

In short, before Adam was created... indeed, before this world as we know it was created... GOD The FATHER determined to bring human beings into communion with HIMSELF through JESUS CHRIST, HIS Beloved SON+.  

We come into Communion with GOD when we choose to follow JESUS. We are not part of that Communion, however, if we deny HIM+.

Furthermore, because these Peculiar People would come to HIM through HIS SON+ , they also would become holy and unblemished... just like HIS SON+.

Just like HIS Beloved SON+, these Peculiar People would stand before Our FATHER in love.

That love is   agapA   love, the love pouring upon them from The FATHER... with their hearts responding, pouring forth their love upon Our Heavenly FATHER, in return.

Let us Pray:

O, Dear Heavenly FATHER Who loveth mankind, I thank THEE for planning a Way+ for me to come to THEE, in Spirit and in Truth...  before I even existed apart from THEE. 

I know my life came from THEE ; in love THOU didst plant me in my mother's womb and called me by my name before I was born.

Regardless of who my parents are and regardless of how I was conceived... THOU authored my existence. THOU didst grant me my life upon earth.

I am THINE, O HOLY FATHER.  THOU didst intend to plant me in CHRIST JESUS before the world began … if I would embrace Him+.  

Renouncing and forsaking the pull of this world, I return to THEE what is THINE own.

Yes, I give THEE back my life, hidden in CHRIST JESUS, my LORD and SAVIOR+. Use it for Thy purpose.

For... I love THEE, O HOLY FATHER, my true FATHER.

This life loaned to me, I see, rightly belongs to THEE.

In the name of Thy+ Beloved SON+, our True Womb+, I pray these my imperfect prayers. Amen.

+  +  +


Glory be to The FATHER,
and to His Beloved SON+
JESUS CHRIST,
and to the Blessed HOLY SPIRIT.

ONE GOD:
FATHER,
SON+,
and HOLY SPIRIT,
both now and forever,
world without end.
Amen. 

+ + +


Worthy is the LAMB+.

Worthy is The LAMB+
that was slain.

Worthy is the LAMB+,
slain
from the foundation
of the earth.
Revelation 13:8




No comments: