2/15/2016

A New IDENTITY ... Passover Meditations for the Monastic-At-Heart.... Ephesians 1:6



EYE HATH NOT SEEN, NOR EAR HEARD... NEITHER HAVE ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN THE THINGS WHICH GOD HATH PREPARED FOR THEM WHICH LOVE HIM+. 1 Corinthians 2:9






Meditations  for Pascha

(The Passover Season, 2016)

+  +  +

Meditations for the Monastic-At-Heart

Now is My+ soul troubled;
and what shall I+ say ...
FATHER,
save ME+
from this hour ?
but for this cause
came I+ unto this hour.

FATHER,
Glorify Thy Name.

Then came there a Voice from Heaven, saying,

I have both glorified It,
and will glorify It again.

John12:27-28

+  +  +


Meditation Verse 
Ephesians 1: 6

 To the praise of the glory of HIS Grace, wherein HE hath made us accepted in the BELOVED+.

The literal Greek:
Unto praise of the Glory of HIS Grace 
in which HE favored us
in the ONE+ Having-Been-Loved+ . 
 translated by SJH 

+  +  +
MEDITATION

We have been favored with an identity in CHRIST JESUS... an identity that was established before the foundation of the world. 

This new identity makes us "acceptable," to receive the favor given to us by Our Heavenly FATHER. 


This new identity for us, a new "definition" if you will, was set in motion long before there were any of the Adamic race on the face of the earth.  This new identity was given to us by The FATHER, in love,  an identity available for all who turn to JESUS.


This new identity was SONSHIP .  We are invited, now, to enter into SONSHIP through JESUS CHRIST. We are invited to be adopted unto GOD the Heavenly FATHER, our true Father.

Marvelous and wonderful, this new "position" in life will last for all Eternity in Heaven... for all who lay down their lives to follow JESUS.

This is to the praise of the glory of Our FATHER'S Grace that HE bestowed upon us through JESUS CHRIST, The BELOVED+.

It would be unthinkable to throw away such a marvelous gift. No-one would, if he could clearly see it.

However, day by day, hour by hour, we make choices to indulge Self instead of to sow to the Spirit. Each time we do that, we lose more of the true picture of what Our LORD JESUS CHRIST has procured for us... by the sacrifice of His+ Life.

Our actions show our priorities more than our false promises and forsaken commitments. 

+  +  +
Let us pray:

 O Dear Heavenly FATHER, I offer THEE my praise and thanksgiving for calling me to a new identity, created for us within Thy BELOVED SON+ , JESUS CHRIST... created for all who will follow HIM+.

Help me to follow HIM+, in sincerity of heart and in spirit.

I have wandered from Thy SON+ in my heart, in so many ways. I have not regarded His+ Word.  I have turned a deaf ear to His+ SPIRIT. 

I have not quieted myself like a weaned child, in meekness, in order to learn how to behave in CHRIST.

I have done things not in line with the character of Thy Holy SON+ JESUS  and destroyed my witness for HIM+ even with my own tongue, at times.

Also, O FATHER,  THOU knowest my bad attitudes even if no-one else does.

Cleanse me, once again, O LORD. Take not Thy+ HOLY SPIRIT from me. Renew in me a right spirit, that I may perfectly love THEE+ and worthily magnify Thy+ glorious Name, O CHRIST.

In Whose+ Name I offer praise and glory to THEE, Holy FATHER, for Thine inestimable love in the redemption offered to the world through Thy SON+ JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

+  +  +

PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING 
be to The FATHER,
and to His Beloved SON+
JESUS CHRIST,
and to the Blessed HOLY SPIRIT.

ONE GOD:
FATHER,
SON+,
and HOLY SPIRIT,
both now and forever,
world without end.
Amen.


+  +  +

Worthy is the LAMB+.

Worthy is The LAMB+
that was slain.

Worthy is the LAMB+,
slain
from the foundation
of the earth.
Revelation 13:8






No comments: