2/13/2013

Behold, The LAMB+ ... #2

Preparation for the Passover Season

Behold the LAMB+ of GOD 
that taketh away the sin of the world !

Photo by    Sonomachristianhome.com
The Invitatory

Come unto ME+, 
all ye that labor and are heavy laden
and I+ will give you rest, 

Take My+ yoke upon you 
and learn of me;

For I+ am meek and lowly
in heart.

And ye shall find rest
unto your souls.  

For My+ yoke is easy
and My+ burden is light. 

Matthew 11

Rubric:  

This is the Invitation to Come to CHRIST and sit with HIM+ in stillness and quietness of heart. 

Pray this aloud, very slowly, with pauses between the phrases. 

Do this 3 x until His+ Invitation becomes REAL to you. 

During this part of your daily Guided Meditation,  lay down your burdens and your yokes of bondage, and see CHRIST HIMSELF+. 

Since it is an invitation, do this near the beginning of your Guided Meditation time this Passover Season, to start out your Time with CHRIST in stillness. 

No comments: