11/29/2015

ADVENT MEDITATIONS 2015 -- The PROMISED ONE+


HE+ was Promised ! 



HE+ Was Promised in the Creation. 

Since the beginning of man, JESUS is there at the conception, the beginning, of each person's life...  touching EVERY man's existence . 

HE+ was there at the beginning of your life... my life... whether we knew it or not. We were MADE in HIS+ likeness and image, unbeknownst to us.  

GENESIS 1
26   And GOD said, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness:

and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So GOD created man in HIS own image, in the image of GOD created HE him; male and female created HE them.

 The LORD, YHWH ADONAI, The ELOHIM, first touched man when GOD created him. Man was created in the very likeness of GOD HIMSELF.

Man knows GOD solely through JESUS CHRIST. HE+ is the one way --- and the only way --- through Whom+ we have access to the ELOHIM.

HE+ became Emmanuel+... GOD WITH US... to show us WHO+ we are created to be... a living being made in HIS+ likeness. 

That likeness reflects The ELOHIM: The FATHER, The SON+, and the HOLY SPIRIT.

Let us pray:

O Holy FATHER,

THOU Who lovest all that THOU has created,

THOU Who cherisheth every living soul as a dear child ..dirty, but dear...

THOU Who madest no mistakes in my formation, 

O Holy ONE,   I come to THEE in need of cleansing, 

trusting in Thy mercy granted unto me through Thy Beloved SON+ JESUS CHRIST. 

I repent and turn from my grumbling and dissatisfaction with my formation, discontent with my life. THOU doeth all things well.

Help me, O gracious Heavenly FATHER, to reflect THEE in all my ways and thoughts, and to not dim the reflection of Thy HOLY SON+ JESUS, in my life.

I thank THEE for making me into Thy image; help me to be true to it... no matter what the cost.

In The Name of Thy Beloved SON+ , our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST , I pray.

Amen




No comments: