12/17/2012

ADVENT MEDITATIONS #16

...And HIS+ Name is called
The WORD+ of GOD  ...


And blessed is she that believed; for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from The LORD.
Luke 1:45

When The LORD speaks,
IT HAPPENS!

HE+ is the LOGOS+ of GOD... the Living WORD+.  

And HE+ was clothed with a vesture dipped in Blood; and His+ Name is called The WORD+ of GOD. 
Rev. 19:13

The WORD+ of The LORD has been tried... tested and proved to be FAITHFUL and TRUE !

HE+ was FAITHFUL and TRUE to His+ FATHER.

HE+ was FAITHFUL and TRUE to His+ Disciples.

HE+ is FAITHFUL and TRUE to all who follow HIM+ in SPIRIT and in TRUTH.

MEDITATION

O FAITHFUL and TRUE LORD,  The Holy ONE+ of Israel who cannot lie, blessed art THOU+ for being the tried and tested Living WORD+ of GOD. 

I worship THEE+ for remaining FAITHFUL and TRUE to Our Heavenly FATHER during Thy+ Passion on the Cross. 

I thank THEE+ for remaining FAITHFUL and TRUE to Thy+ Disciples and followers throughout the ages. 

I bless THEE+ for being FAITHFUL and TRUE to me...  the one who has not always been faithful and true to THEE+. 

Work in me, O LORD, Thy+ great salvation every day... saving me from my Self,  my deadliest enemy.  

These things I pray in the ONE+ Name given under Heaven among men whereby we can be saved... The LORD JESUS CHRIST.   

No comments: