12/08/2012

Advent Meditations 2012

We're going to see The STRENGTH+ of Israel !
Come with us.


ADVENT MEDITATIONS 2012
~ ~ ~ The All-Encompassing GOD ~ ~ ~
Luke 1:26-55


Meditation 7



33 And HE+ shall reign
over the house of Jacob for ever;
and of HIS+ Kingdom
there shall be no end.

Gabriel, the Mighty Angel who stands in the Presence of GOD even to this present moment ... told Mariam there would be no end to the Kingdom over which that Divine Babe+ in the womb would  rule. 

No end in sight! KING+ of Kings and LORD+ of Lords!  That name will be written upon HIS+ vesture and upon HIS+ thigh when The LORD, FAITHFUL and TRUE comes upon a white horse from Heaven Rev.19:11-16. And HE+ shall reign for ever and ever. Hallelu-JAH !

Meditation

O Great KING+ of kings and LORD+ of Lords, Who+ alone delivers from the grip of satan, I bend my knee to THEE+ alone. 

O COMMANDER-in-CHIEF+ of the Heavenly Armies, I choose THEE+ and THEE+ alone to be my CAPTAIN+. 

Help me always to do those things that please THEE+, O STRENGTH+ of ISRAEL, so that I may be found in the ranks of Thy+ Saints when the Last Great Battle on planet earth occurs.  

Increase my obedience, O THOU+ Who+ art my strength, so that I am not found wanting at the Great Judgment Seat of CHRIST. 

+ + +  


No comments: