12/02/2022

HE+ Came to Bring us LIGHT . . . 1 John : 5 - 7 .... ADVENT 2022

 Jesus Is The Light Of The World - God Pictures

1 John 1: 5-7

This then is the message which we have heard of HIM, and declare unto you, that

GOD is LIGHT,

and in HIM is no darkness at all.

6  If we say that we have fellowship with HIM, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 

But if we walk in the light, as HE is in the light,

we have fellowship one with another,

and the Blood of JESUS CHRIST HIS SON+

cleanseth us from all sin.

+  +  +

What changes human DARKNESS into LIGHT ?

Human darkness comes from the condition of the soul.

The human condition is this: we each are born with a darkened soul. It is called the “Adamic” man.  The sweetest baby , so innocent , never having chosen to do sin, has a darkened soul.

GOD, The ELOHIM,  created man. The ELOHIM ( i.e., The FATHER, SON+, and HOLY SPIRIT ) said, “ Let US make man in OUR image.”  And The ELOHIM did, and HE  made man Light, not darkened.

Adam, the first man, chose to follow Self-interests instead of GOD. Thus, sin entered the world and darkness entered into every human being after that.  

How does one obtain Light in the soul,

in the inner man ?

Human beings cannot “make” themselves Light .  In other words, humans cannot create Light in their inner man. . . because they have no LIGHT to give. . . not even to themselves. LIGHT does not originate in man.

LIGHT must be obtained

outside of man.

 

The source of light for man is the SECOND ADAM+, JESUS CHRIST.

 Furthermore,  HE+ is the ONLY SOURCE of Light available for man.

We cannot choose Light directly; we must choose The LORD JESUS if we want the Light.  Why ?

Because The LORD JESUS informed us in John 12:46

I+ , I+ am come a Light into the world,

that whosoever believeth on ME+

should not abide in darkness. +  +  +

It is simple:

If you want Light, choose JESUS.

If you want darkness, choose Self. 

It is simple:

You cannot have both at the same time; even nature teaches you that.  

Even more simple:

Every TIME you choose Self, you choose darkness.

        Every TIME you choose JESUS, you choose Light.

 

Now, Self is deceptive. Self tells you,

    “I’m not choosing EVIL; I’m just choosing to do what I think best. I’m     doing what I’m interested in. I’m productive and helpful to my fellow     man. I have compassion.  I’m not harming anyone because I live         morally.”

So, Self’s convincing conclusion is : I AM GOOD. I AM NOT EVIL. 

Such a Self is convinced that he / she cannot go into Hell because only BAD people ( harmful people ) are placed in Hell when they die.  

The WORD of GOD, however, tells us DIFFERENTLY.

John  3:19 

 And this is the CONDEMNATION,

that Light is come into the world,

and men loved darkness rather than Light,

because their deeds were evil. 

 

JESUS said, “. . . I+ I+ Am The Light of the world: he that followeth ME+ shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of LIFE.” John 8:12

 

HE+ came to give us LIFE and Light, at great personal cost to HIM+.

 HE+ paid the ultimate that a man could pay: His+ LIFE. 

Thus, we see that:

·       The decent, upright, person who refuses to come to The LORD JESUS  is considered EVIL in the WORD of GOD. 

·       The hard-working, non-harmful person who is walking in his/her own way is really walking in darkness and condemnation BY GOD.

·       The one who is caught up in his / her own life interests --- no matter how humane --- has no True LIFE and no True Light in him/her.

·       That person who is sincerely working hard to be righteous and serving mankind WHILE refusing JESUS, is actually serving SELF.

+  +  +

JESUS said, “ I+, I+ AM The Way, The Truth, and The LIFE; no man cometh to The FATHER, but by ME+. “ John 14:6

 LET US PRAY:

O LORD,  let me not be deceived. Help me to not be tricked into following acceptable-looking “darkness.”  Decent humanism is NOT the LIGHT of CHRIST living inside of me. 

The LIGHT of CHRIST draws others to YOU+, O CHRIST.

Help me, O LORD JESUS. Bring Your+ LIGHT of LIFE into my heart, that I may please YOU+ and not Self . 

Deliver me from all darkness, I pray.

In Your+ Holy Name, I make this request O LORD CHRIST. Amen.

No comments: