12/09/2022

HE+ Came to Bring Us LIBERTY ~ Isaiah 61:1 ~ ADVENT 2022

 

  . . . Liberty  from ALL those things which tempt us to be NOT like CHRIST JESUS.

Isaiah 61:1

The SPIRIT of the Lord GOD

[ The SPIRIT of the ADONAI+ YHWH ]

is upon ME+;

because The LORD hath anointed ME+

to preach good tidings unto the Meek;

HE hath sent ME+

·       to bind up the brokenhearted,

·       to proclaim liberty to the captives,

·       and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

 

+  +  +

Are we being down-trodden by our fellow man ? Is our heart full of heaviness ? Broken with loss and despair?

Are we captive to sorrow or captive in a physical confinement ? Are we bound in a prison of regrets , and / or a prison of iron fences ?

Is any or all of this something we did not earn nor receive justly ? 

The Meek in CHRIST do not fret.

His+ Meek ones know mis-treatment is the portion --- sooner or later --- that falls upon everyone being born into this world of the Adamic curse.

The truly Meek-in-CHRIST have laid down their Adamic pride and embraced --- as their earthly lot --- the meekness ( i.e., self-effacing, gentle mind ) of CHRIST.

The Meek in CHRIST know something else as well :

HE+ has all deeds recorded in His+ Book: Mine and theirs. HE+ will repay all evil-doers their EXACT wages of sin when they fall due. . .

for HE+ takes the offenses done towards His+ meek ones upon HIMSELF+, as though the offenses were done unto HIM+ personally.

The meek in CHRIST JESUS pray for their mis-treaters.

They are aware that vengeance belongeth unto The LORD, not to them.  It is NOT their position to bring vengeance; it is HIS+.

Romans 12:19

Dearly Beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith THE LORD.

So . . . how do we enter into the liberty of The LORD, that costly liberty HE+ provided for us, paid for with His+ Life ?

Simply said, we follow His+ Word  . . . in the inner man.

We stop raging in our heart for “our rights” to be fulfilled.

If it means we are left HURTING --- and hurting badly --- then we hurt. We hide in CHRIST, carrying our aching hearts to JESUS.

HE+ knows how to carry our hurts HOME to HIM+. HE+ puts all our tears in His+ bottle; are they not written in His+ Book ?

His+ Holy WORD gives us Divine Instructions of how to enter into the liberty  that  The LORD JESUS CHRIST has

ALREADY PROVIDED FOR US.

+  +  +

Philippians 4:5-7

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The LORD is at hand.

        The LORD is present; we have no need to be over-set.

4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto GOD.

Do not entertain ANY anxious thought.

Convert it immediately into thanksgiving and worship, affirming WHO HE+ is.  Is there anything too difficult for HIM ?

Affirm WHO+ HE+ is , in love towards His+ Followers.

Then meekly bring the requests unto The LORD GOD Almighty.

In all meekness of heart, let HIM+ order the situation as HE+ sees fit.

4:7 And the Peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through CHRIST JESUS.

Our FATHER’S Heavenly PEACE ! How does HE bring HIS Peace into the midst of our troubled spirit ? That does indeed pass all understanding of the natural mind.

Yes, that quieting Peace comes in, through, and by CHRIST JESUS.

We rest SECURELY when we place it ALL into His+ Hands . . . as we attain that meek and quiet spirit. 

+  +  +

LET US PRAY:

O LORD CHRIST, I see my lack of Peace reveals my lack of meekness.

My lack of meekness, I see, keeps me captive to my hurts and fears.

THOU+ knowest I am intense about controlling every situation – and even others – so that I can avoid being hurt .

Help me to embrace being hurt, if necessary, and offer to THEE+ my heart-sacrifice of my hurts.  

Thy+ meek spirit, O LORD JESUS, brought Salvation to me.  

Help me now to embrace being meek as a sacrifice of my heart for THEE+.  Then I will be made free by THEE+.

 In Thy+ Precious and Holy Name, I pray.  Amen.

+  +  +

Come unto ME+,

all ye that labour and are heavy laden,

and I+,

 I+ will give you rest.

11:29 Take My+ yoke upon you, and learn of ME+; for I+ am meek and lowly in heart:

and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  30 For My+ yoke is easy, and My+ burden is light. 

Matthew 11: 28-30

 

No comments: