12/12/2023

I+ AM COME a LIGHT into the World . . . John 12:46

I+ am come a LIGHT into the world,

that whosoever believeth on ME+

should not abide in darkness. 

JOHN 12:46

+  +  +

Have we chosen HIS+ LIGHT ? In all  areas  of  our life, even in the dark corners tucked away inside of us ?

The LORD JESUS CHRIST left His+ Royal Estate in the Heavens to descend into the flesh of mankind. At great cost to both The FATHER and HIMSELF+.

HE+ came to deliver us from darkness into HIS Marvelous LIGHT.

TOTAL deliverance.

The LORD JESUS did not come to give us a PARTIAL deliverance  from the darkness dwelling in us.

Every area of SELF which refuses to come to The LIGHT of JESUS keeps us locked into darkness. . . that same darkness which HE+ came to destroy.

LET US HEAR the words of the Apostle John:

If we say that we have fellowship with HIM,

and walk in darkness,

WE LIE,

and do not the truth: 

1 JOHN 1:6

 But if we walk in the light,

as HE is in the light,

we have fellowship one with another,

and the Blood of JESUS CHRIST HIS SON+

cleanseth us from all sin. 

1 JOHN 1:7

+  +  +

LET US PRAY:

Dear LORD JESUS, my SAVIOR+,

I call you LORD and that YOU+ are ! My REDEEMER+, YOU+ have saved me from my sins.

But O LORD, there are areas where I am hedging, not giving YOU+ complete Lordship over “what I think is best” to do…to say… to work. Those areas are still in the darkness, O LORD.  

I am trying hard to work out my own problems, but I need Thy+ LIGHT to show me the way.

But YOU+, O LORD JESUS can handle all these anxieties and concerns better than I can , for YOU+ are The LIGHT of the World and know how all things work.  

I am powerless to do ANYTHING . . . except to hold onto The VINE+ with all of my might.

O LORD, help me to release my grip on my problems, concerns, and indeed, my happiness and to fasten intensely onto YOU+ , the TRUE LIGHT Which lighteth every man which cometh into the world.

YOU+ CAME TO DELIVER. Help me to live in Thy+ LIGHT and let YOU+ and Your+ Marvelous LIGHT control my life for the Glory of GOD our FATHER.  

In Thy+ Precious Name, LORD JESUS, I lift up this prayer to YOU+.   

 

No comments: