12/25/2023

The 2023 CHRISTMAS SIGN ~ The SIGN+ of the Times

We no longer need a Heavenly Host to tell us the SIGN+ of the Times;

HE+ has already been given to us.

What have we done with that Divine, Celestial SIGN+  

this Christmas ?

+  +  +

Hear the Word of the LORD:

        “Ye can discern the face of the sky, the weather, the movement of Heavenly bodies, but ye cannot discern the SIGN+ of the Times.

“ As it was in the past, NO SIGN shall be given you except the SIGN of Jonah the Prophet, that the SON+ of Man --- The Only-Begotten SON+ of GOD --- has risen from the Dead in three days and can NEVER die again.

“As it is written, ‘Death hath NO MORE DOMINION over HIM+’. Likewise, death has no dominion over those who die in The LORD.  

       “WHY , then, do ye run to things that cannot Save?

“I+ have called to you, My+ People, to come out of Babylon the Great.  Instead of coming out, you are embracing her more fervently, more exclusively, to My+ Sorrow  and to your great shame, for I will exact it upon you.

“WHY do you seek life from among the dead?

Things – belongings – cannot save you.

“Ask any person, rich or poor, in a war-torn area how much protection he received, how much security his manifold belongings procured for him, when war broke out.  Rich and poor alike . . . all  suffer.

       “I+ alone will supply your need. Divest yourself of your investments and bank accounts now. Yes, it is TIME.

“Sink your time and effort into drawing closer to ME+ in order to hear My+ Word directly to you.

“I+ will take care of you and you shall be My+ People and hear My+ Word as I+ guide you through the END TIMES.

       “Do not be stubborn.  Do not be afraid. You SHALL hear ME+; I+ will speak clearly in your ear . . . the ear of your heart.

“You will NEED My+ Guidance ‘to be strong and do exploits’ according to My+ Will.

       “Dark, troublesome days are ahead. Do NOT TAKE the mark of the beast nor water-down My+ Warnings about it.

“You cannot see ahead; I+ can.  I+ will show it unto you at the Time Appointed.

       “He who has the right to eat of the Tree of Life is covered by My+ BLOOD.

“He follows ME+ wherever I+ go.

“He goes wherever I+ send him.

       “I+, yes I+, JESUS CHRIST, am the CAPTAIN+ of your soul and the VICTOR+ in this war of spirits.

“Be not afraid of entering into this warfare for I+ will guide you with Mine+ eye upon you.

“Be ye not like the horse or mule which have no understanding in Spiritual matters.

       “Keep your eyes upon ME+, not  upon  each  other.

“I+ alone can guide your every step in this war of the spirits.

       “It will not be smooth . . . but it will be effective.”

Thus saith The LORD.

+  +  +

Glory be to The Heavenly FATHER

His+ and ours,

And to HIS Victorious SON+

JESUS CHRIST the LORD,

WHO+ is, WHO+ was,

and WHO+ is to come ~ The ALMIGHTY 

And to The HOLY SPIRIT,

The ONE Who seals us

unto the DAY of REDEMPTION.

MARANATHA !

COME, LORD JESUS, COME.

 

     

No comments: