2/26/2015

The SIGN of the CROSS in our hearts... The Law INCARNATE+

PASCHA Preparation Meditation  
commonly called Lenten Meditation

Meditation upon The Law INCARNATE+ 


And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,  Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, 
"Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your GOD am holy." Leviticus 19:1-2

But as HE+ WHO+  hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of life because it is written, 


Be ye holy; for I am holy.
I Peter 1: 15-16

+  +  +

Yes, the LAW is dead. It does not give us LIFE, nor does The LAW of Moses even help us to obey it.

However, it still retains something precious for us.

 It retains GOD'S standard 
of RIGHT vs WRONG.

Even though Our LORD fulfilled the LAW, HE+ did not change the standard of what GOD considers RIGHT and what GOD considers WRONG !




Let us pray: 


O Holy FATHER, I am ashamed of the lack of holy standards in my life.  I see that I do not reflect Thy standard of holiness written in Thy Word, Incarnate in Thy SON+ JESUS CHRIST, and sought for by The Great Husbandman of the Vine+. 

Cleanse me now, that I may truly reflect Thy Character at all times to my family, my friends, and in my mirror. 

I thank THEE that THOU hast wrought for me such a full and cleansing Salvation, through the merits of Thy Holy SON+... the Standard of all holiness Incarnate. 


In Whose+ Name, and by Whose+ strength I come to THEE, O Holy FATHER, MOST RIGHTEOUS.  

+  +  +

No comments: