12/08/2023

ADVENT 2023 ~ # 3 Making EFFECTIVE the GREAT EXCHANGE

The Great Exchange took place at His+ Birth as The LORD JESUS CHRIST set into motion the ageless plan of The ELOHIM to Redeem mankind. [ See: ADVENT 2023 ~ #1 The Great Exchange  https://goingdeeperwithchrist.blogspot.com/2023/12/advent-2023-1-great-exchange-john-133-5.html ]

Since the time of Abraham, the ancient people of GOD looked forward to the coming of the MESSIAH+, their deliverer.  

 The LORD JESUS told us that fact in John 8:56 ~

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My+ day:

and he saw it, and was glad.

+  +  +

Moses and Elijah also “saw His+ Day” at the Transfiguration, speaking of His+ Work to be accomplished by means of the Cross.

His+ Birth in Bethlehem set the Great Exchange in motion here on planet earth. HE+ could not have died if HE+ had not been made man.

HE+ exchanged His+ Divine Life for ours. 

 Oddly enough, we cannot experience that Divine Life HE+ gave us until we exchange our earthly Will for His+ Divine WILL.

NOW comes the question: Have we exchanged our earthly will for His+ Heavenly Will ? Have we ceased from doing our own will and exchanged it for His+ ?  

 

I+ exchanged My+ Divine Life to become man; what have you exchanged to become like ME+ ?

Do you not yet know that

My+ Will is the BEST thing for your life?

 for your body ? for your peace and joy ?


Your will in even the littlest of matters will bring a troubling to you, to your mind, soul, and yes, to your body.

When you do your own will, you open yourself to the lying torments. The wicked spirits are watching you to see if you will give them an opening to afflict you.


Stay on the path of My+ Divine Will even --- and especially --- in the little things of daily life.  That will TRAIN you to hear My+ Voice in the greater decisions of your life.

Do My+ Will, not yours,

 if you want a life lived in My+ PRESENCE.

Testings will  most certainly come.

SET your face towards ME+ and ask ME+ what you should DO , where you should GO ( or what you should eat, drink, buy, read, etc. ) . . . whenever the tempter comes, luring you to do your will. 

Whenever  you do “your” will,  that  keeps you from doing My+ Will . . . exactly the design of the tempter.

“Your” will effectively hinders My+ Will and My+ Voice becomes silent to you until you repent.

NOW comes the question: Have we exchanged our earthly will for His+ Heavenly Will ? Have we ceased from doing our own will and exchanged it for His+ ? 

LET US PRAY:

Holy LORD JESUS,

Thank YOU+ for making that Great and pain-filled Exchange to rescue me.  Dear LORD, please help me to exchange my will for Yours+ in every way that I can. 

Help me to SIFT and SANCTIFY my choices through YOU+.

Help me to exchange my will  for  Your+ Will in every little detail. 

I have been my “own boss” for so long, O LORD, that  I  automatically make my daily choices without consulting Your+ good Will.  I simply

forget to ask YOU+ to show me Your+ Will  in things that I  eat, drink, buy, read, or do.

Be pleased, O LORD, to send me help to REMIND me when I  forget to ask what is Your+ Will throughout the little choices I make every day.

Thank YOU+ for loving me enough to have my BEST GOOD in mind. Thank YOU+  for re-directing my  choices , to the Glory of GOD our FATHER. 

Thank YOU+  for EXCHANGING Your+ Life for earthly flesh, so that I could exchange my earthly  life for the Heavenly one.  

In Thy+ Holy Name, LORD JESUS, I lift up this cry for help to THEE+. Amen



No comments: