2/19/2021

HE That Sent ME+ is With ME+ ~ Interactive LENTEN Meditation #2


Interactive LENTEN Meditations #2

[ In these INTERACTIVE Meditations, please fill in the blank with answers from the verse above. You may do this in your mind or write out the answers and send them to me in a Blog Comment. ]

 

John 8:29

And HE that sent ME+ is with ME+:

THE FATHER hath not left ME+ alone;

for I+ do always those things that please HIM.

+  +  +

Q.  1 : Who sent CHRIST ? __________________________

Yes, Our Heavenly, Holy FATHER --- His+ FATHER and our FATHER Which art in Heaven --- sent HIM+.

The LORD did not come of “His+ own” accord. HE+ did not determine to come to Save mankind on His+ own or by His+ own decision. There was total agreement in The ELOHIM, in The GODHEAD.

Q.  2 : It was The SON’S+ part to come;

what was The FATHER’S part, then ? ____________________________________________________

Yes, The FATHER never left JESUS alone, but HE  was constantly WITH HIM+. 

His+ Heavenly FATHER directed HIS SON’S+ every move, telling Him+ what to do, where to go, what to say. HE did not push HIS SON+ out there by Himself+ to fight the battle to rescue this fallen race. 

The FATHER and HIS SON+ were of ONE accord; they were in total unison.

Q.  3 : However, there was a REASON that His+ Heavenly FATHER never left HIM+ alone. What was that reason, according to this verse?

____________________________________________________

 +  +  +

LET US PRAY:

Dear Heavenly FATHER,

YOU did not leave Your SON+ JESUS alone to fight His+ way through the struggles and hard things thrown at HIM+ in this life.

And I know that YOU, O GOD, are my  Heavenly FATHER as well.

Yet I oftentimes feel alone, like I am battling through life all by myself. I feel like I am carrying my duties and responsibilities all by myself and they are too heavy for me to endure. I see no way out.  

I have sorrows on my heart that no-one knows .

I have wounds deep within my Self which never go away. If I even look at them, I am re-wounded.

Help me to SET my face towards YOU.

Help me, like JESUS,  to do always those things that please YOU, O Heavenly FATHER.   

Then YOU will set Your LOVE upon me . . . and I will be able to feel it.  

YOU, O FATHER, will not leave me alone nor make me carry my burdens upon my own shoulders, burdens that are too heavy for me to bear.

For YOU have sent to me the ONE Who+ has carried all my burdens upon His+ Shoulders.

For surely, HE+ alone has borne my grief  because HE+ it was laid on HIM+.

And surely,  HE+ alone has carried my sorrow, for HE+ alone has seen the depths of it Himself+.  

THANK YOU, O Heavenly FATHER, for showing me how to please YOU : I set my face towards YOU at all times. I will not look to the left nor to the right, but only towards YOU.

Strengthen me to do this, O LORD.

This I pray in the Life-Giving Name of Your Beloved SON+ JESUS CHRIST Who+ paid it all. Amen.

 

 

No comments: