2/28/2008

LENTEN MEDITATION 23 ~~~ Worthy and Well Done
For the Year of Our LORD, 2. 28. 2008


Thou hast a few names even in Sardis
which have not defiled their garments;
and they shall walk with me in white:
for they are worthy.

He that overcometh,
the same shall be clothed in white raiment;
and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life,
but I will confess his name before my Father,
and before his angels.

The Words of The LORD JESUS CHRIST
in Revelation 3:4, 5


Well done, thou good and faithful servant… oh, how we long to hear those words from our LORD! How it comforts us to hear them now in this present evil age. How much more so will it comfort us to hear them later, standing before the Great Judgment Seat of CHRIST. We hope to be workman not ashamed of what we have done in our bodies, inside our minds, within our hearts, and with our time.

Let us pray: O GRACIOUS LORD CHRIST, help me to be single of eye. I confess my propensity towards distraction of every sort. Grant me wisdom to deal with my distractions through the power of The HOLY SPIRIT, through the light of Thy written Word. All Scriptures given for edification and purification let me eat as my necessary food; make them as the apple of my eye. Then, O LORD, I will be as the apple of Your eye.

I ask these things through Thy Holy SON JESUS CHRIST, Who+ lives and reigns with You and Your HOLY SPIRIT, one GOD, through the ages of the ages. Amen.



+
+ +

No comments: