2/15/2008




Lenten Meditation 10
For the Year of Our LORD, 2.15.2008

The Prayer of our LORD for His+ Followers,

Whom HE+ now calls Brethren:

And now I am no more in the world,
but these are in the world,
and I come to thee.
Holy Father, keep through thine own name
those whom thou hast given me,
that they may be one, as we are.

And for their sakes I sanctify myself,
that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
Neither pray I for these alone,
but for them also which shall believe
on me through their word;

That they all may be one;
as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee,
that they also may be one in us:
that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them;
that they may be one, even as we are one:

I in them, and thou in me,
that they may be made perfect in one;
and that the world may know that thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

The Mouth of The LORD hath spoken it;
The Apostle John recorded it

(in chapter 17, verses 11 and 19-23).

Let us strive to be ONE with HIM+.

No comments: