2/27/2012

Passover Meditation #6 for the Lenten Season 2012

~ ~ ~ The Door of the Cross ~ ~ ~

For I+ have come down out of Heaven, Not that I+ should My+ Will, but the Will of the ONE Who has sent ME+.
John 6:38 

How great The FATHER'S love ! How greatly The SON+ loves HIS+ FATHER! Out of that great love for each other, a Will is formed --- the determined counsel of BOTH -- agreed upon to bring mankind INTO THAT SHARED LOVE !

+ + +

Come into Our Love; be nestled there.

Then you, too, will be enabled to do My+ Will in all manner of hard situations which I+ call you to embrace.


Be nestled in the Love that is between My+ FATHER and Myself+. Then you will be able to forgive, to pick up the Cross as I+ direct you, to face rejection and hostility for My+ Name's sake, and to further the Kingdom of GOD.

Do not be surprised when men cast out your name as evil, for they have cast Mine+ out also. You will not be crushed nor forsaken when you do My+ Will...  if you stay nestled in the Love that is between My+ FATHER and Myself+. 
+

No comments: