2/26/2012

Passover Meditation #5 for the Lenten Season 2012

~ ~ ~ The Door of the Cross ~ ~ ~

All
that
The FATHER giveth ME+
shall come
to ME+;
and the one coming to ME+
I+ will not cast out,
never.
J.P. Green's Greek Interlinear

Oh, the perfect assurance that despite our many mistakes, The LORD JESUS will never cast out the one coming to HIM+... no, never.

+
I+ always do My+ FATHER'S will. HE loves mankind and gives mankind to ME+.  The man who lives his life continually coming to ME+ in every contingency, every instance, I+ will keep by My+ side... for that is where the one coming really wants to be.

Do you want to be
continually by My+ side ?

There is a place waiting for you 
beside ME+
 because...
I+ miss you
when you're not there.

Do you believe ME+ ?
It's true.

+ + + 

No comments: