2/24/2012

Passover Meditation #3 for the Lenten Season 2012


And said JESUS unto them,
I+, 
I+ AM
the Bread of Life;
the one coming to ME+
not ever will hunger,
and the one believing into ME+
not ever will thirst.
John 6: 35 , Green's Greek Interlinear

The Greek is written in a peculiar way here in this verse. The LORD  repeats  Himself+, which is done to gain and hold the focus of the listener onto an important truth: HE+ actually IS  Life-giving Nourishment; none other has this capacity.  Furthermore, not only will the one coming unto HIM+ not ever will hunger but also, he will not ever thirst!  

Now, how can this be ? Even spiritually-minded believers can become dried twigs, dried fence posts, seared grass. 

+  + 

The Answer is in ME+, My+ Children. You be the "one coming"...

Live your life always , ever MOVING TOWARDS ME+. 

Move towards ME+ when happy. Move towards ME+ when crying, when rejected, when confused, when frustrated, when angry, hurt and downcast.

I+ will heal your wrong ways and bear your griefs and carry your sorrows. I+ will lead you in the Right Way+... because I+ , I+ AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No man cometh to The FATHER except by ME+. 

Move, always move towards ME+, no matter what.

Move towards ME+
... and I+ will move
towards you!

+

No comments: