3/18/2008

HOLY WEEK ~ Day Two Following Palm Lauds of Our Savior


Holy Week ~ ~ ~ The FATHER’S Voice

Day Two, following the Palm Lauds
For the Year of Our LORD, 3.18.2008


And Jesus answered them, saying,
The hour is come,
that the SON+ of Man
should be glorified.

Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Except a corn of wheat
fall into the ground and die,
it abideth alone:

but if it die,
it bringeth forth much fruit.

He that loveth his life
shall lose it;

and he that hateth his life
in this world
shall keep it unto life eternal.

If any man serve ME+,
let him follow ME+;
and where I am,
there shall also My+ servant be:

if any man serve ME+,
him will My+ FATHER honor.

Now is My+ soul troubled; and what shall I say?
FATHER, save ME+ from this hour:
but for this cause came I unto this hour.

FATHER, glorify Thy name.




Then came there a Voice from heaven, saying,
I have both glorified it,
and will glorify it again.

The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it,
said that it thundered: others said,
An angel spake to HIM+.

John 12: 23-29


O Blessed LORD , help us to hear Our FATHER’S Voice at all times... and to know the difference between HIS Voice and the thunder of this world. Amen

No comments: