3/18/2008

HOLY WEEK ~ Day Three Following Palm Lauds of Our Savior



Holy Week ~~~ HE+ Set His+ Face


For Day Three Following the Palm Lauds of Our LORD


For the Year of Our LORD, 3.19.2008






And it came to pass,


when the time was come that HE+ should be received up,


HE+ stedfastly set His+ Face to go to Jerusalem.


Luke 9:51










Hallelujah, my FATHER, for giving us Your SON+,




For sending HIM+ into the world to be given up by man.




Knowing we would bruise HIM+ and smite HIM+ from the earth...




Hallelujah, my FATHER, His+ death is my birth;




Hallelujah, my FATHER, His+ Life is my life.

Amen and Amen.

+ + +





(This is an old Charismatic prayer group song from the 70's... possibly from the Word of GOD Christian Community in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Feel free to send me more accurate information... it's been 30 plus years ago that I heard this plaintive song.)






No comments: