12/03/2020

#5 -- The NETZARIM ~ or ~ " I-AM-N " ---- Advent Meditation 2020

I am N - standing with Christians facing persecution from Islamic extremism | Voice of the ...
The Arabic letter "N" , for Netzarim or Nazarene.

# 5 – The NETZARIM  ~ or ~  I – AM - “N”

 

Isaiah 11:1

And there shall come forth a ROD+ out of the stem of Jesse,

and a Branch+ [ a NETZAR+ ]  shall grow out of his roots:

 

The Apostle Paul was a leader of the sect of the Netzarim , according to Act 24:5 ~

“For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes.”

Joseph and Mariam were both of the city of Nazareth. To this day, 2000-plus years after the birth of CHRIST JESUS , HE+ is known in the Middle East as “JESUS of NAZARETH.” 

Hence, in June 2014 in Mosul, northern Iraq, ISIS moslems and associated marauders marked for persecution all Christians.  

I am N - standing with Christians facing persecution from Islamic extremism | Voice of the ...
The Arabic letter "N" , for Netzarim or Nazarene.

 

These wicked men spray-painted “N” in Arabic to identify the homes and businesses of all Christians there and, visiting them shortly, issued to them their horrific ultimatums:

Deny CHRIST and become moslem or else . . . pay, die, or flee.  Sources say 100,000 Christians – followers of JESUS of Nazareth – fled, becoming impoverished in one day.  

Mosul was a Christian city, thus it was targeted by satan and degraded by wicked men who followed satan.

The LORD JESUS was called a NETZAR+  in Isaiah 11:1 , a Branch+, which came out from the line of David of the tribe of Judah.

His+ followers, naturally enough in the Middle East, were known as the Netzarim ( Hebrew ) , NaSraye ( Aramaic )  or as Nazarenes ( Greek, from Hebrew,  transliterated into English) , as the Apostle Paul was known.

These “branches” were significant because of the value of their ROOT .

The Apostle Paul told us in Romans 11:16, speaking of the whole house of Israel  ~

For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy:

and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

 

The Apostle John also speaks of the root, in Revelation 5:5 ~

And one of the elders saith unto me,

Weep not: Behold!

The LION+ of the Tribe* of Judah,

the Root of David,

hath prevailed to open the book,

and to loose the seven seals thereof.

 

( * i.e., from out  of the Tribe of Judah the Root of David; the Greek has “ek “ ( as in “exit” ) before “ of the Tribe . . . “  and there is no comma used in the original Greek manuscripts to separate the phrases , as there is used in the KJV. )

 

And in Revelation 22:16, the Apostle John wrote ~

I+ , JESUS,

have sent My+ Angel to testify unto you

these things in the churches.

I+ am the Root and the Offspring of David*,

and the Bright and Morning STAR+.

* ( Here, the Greek simply states:

 I+  I+ AM  the Root and the Offspring of David. )

 

LET US PRAY:

O Holy FATHER of our LORD and SAVIOR+ JESUS CHRIST, YOU planted the Royal BABE+ in the way YOU saw fit, bringing HIM+ forth out of the Tribe of Judah, out of the root of David, as was promised by Your prophets of old.

O Righteous FATHER, YOU saw fit to select His+ guardian and His+ birth-mother  from among Your people who abode in Nazareth, which fulfilled another prophecy.

YOU, O ELOHIM, keep Your Word and indeed, perform it regardless of any human circumstances and satanic hindrances.  Do YOU delight to beat satan on his own turf ?

How can I wallow in doubt and fear, knowing Your Hand is upon me ? How can I wallow in unbelief when I see Your Word – in-breathed ( in-spire-ed) by The HOLY SPIRIT --  performed so precisely ?

                 LORD, I believe; help THOU+ my unbelief ! 

Thank YOU, HOLY FATHER, for Your Divine, PRECISE Will operating over my life.    How do I dare not trust THEE+ ?

 

Psalm 139: 1 – 6

O LORD, THOU hast searched me, and known me.

THOU knowest my downsitting and mine uprising,

THOU understandest my thought afar off.

THOU compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, THOU knowest it altogether.

THOU hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

139:17 - 18 ~

How precious also are Thy thoughts unto me, O GOD! how great is the sum of them!

If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand:when I awake, I am still with THEE.

139: 23 – 24 ~

Search me, O GOD, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

+  +  +

Below is Acts 24:5 in Aramaic, with English translations following it, then Hebrew, then Latin, and last Greek, courtesy of Dukhrana.com at:  http://dukhrana.com/peshitta/index.php

 

NETZARIM  

Acts 24:5 - ܐܶܫܟ݁ܰܚܢ ܓ݁ܶܝܪ ܠܓ݂ܰܒ݂ܪܳܐ ܗܳܢܳܐ ܕ݁ܺܐܝܬ݂ܰܘܗ݈ܝ ܡܫܰܚܛܳܢܳܐ ܘܰܡܥܺܝܪ ܫܓ݂ܽܘܫܝܳܐ ܠܟ݂ܽܠܗܽܘܢ ܝܺܗܽܘܕ݂ܳܝܶܐ ܕ݁ܰܒ݂ܟ݂ܽܠܳܗ ܐܰܪܥܳܐ ܪܺܫܳܐ ܗ݈ܘ ܓ݁ܶܝܪ ܕ݁ܝܽܘܠܦ݁ܳܢܳܐ ܕ݁ܢܳܨܪܳܝܶܐ ܀ (analyze)
Acts 24:5 - For we have found this man to be a destroyer, and an exciter of agitation among all the Jihudoyee, and in all the land: for he is a chief of the doctrine of the Natsroyee,
Acts 24:5 - For we have found this man to be an assassin, and a mover of sedition among all Jews in the whole land: for he is a ringleader of the sect of the Nazareans.
Acts 24:5 - We have found this man to be a pestilent fellow and a worker of sedition among the Jews throughout the world, for he is the ringleader of the sect of the Naz'a-renes.  
Acts 24:5 - כִּי מָצָאנוּ אֶת־הָאִישׁ הַזֶּה כְּקֶטֶב וּמְגָרֶה מִדְיָנִים בֵּין כָּל־הַיְּהוּדִים עַל־פְּנֵי תֵבֵל וְהוּא רֹאשׁ כַּת הַנָּצְרִים׃
Acts 24:5 - Invenimus hunc hominem pestiferum, et concitantem seditiones omnibus Iudæis in universo orbe, et auctorem seditionis sectæ Nazarenorum:
Acts 24:5 - ευροντες γαρ τον ανδρα τουτον λοιμον και κινουντα στασιν πασιν τοις ιουδαιοις τοις κατα την οικουμενην πρωτοστατην τε της των ναζωραιων αιρεσεως



No comments: