12/26/2008

Day 2 ~ Season of the Incarnation




Season of the INCARNATION
Day 2
Year of Our LORD,
12.26.2008



WHO
is this KING+ of Glory?
The LORD strong and mighty,
The LORD mighty in battle.

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a SON+ is given: and the government shall be upon HIS+ shoulder…

Lift up your heads,
O ye gates;
even lift them up,
ye everlasting doors;
and the KING+ of Glory shall come in.

Who is
this KING+ of Glory?

…and HIS+ name shall be called
Wonderful Counsellor…
Emmanuel, GOD with us…

…The mighty GOD…
The LORD of Hosts…


…The everlasting FATHER…
I and my FATHER are One.
John 10:30

…The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

Peace
I leave with you,
My+ peace I give unto you:
not as the world giveth, give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27

Who is
this KING+ of Glory?

The LORD of Hosts,
[of Divine, Heavenly Armies]

JEHOVAH SABBAOTH

HE+ is the KING+ of Glory.

Psalm 24:8-10

Glory be to The FATHER, and to The SON+, and to the HOLY SPIRIT. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen, Amen!
+ + +

No comments: