4/04/2017

Give ME+ Your Tomorrows





Passover Meditation 
for The 2017 Preparation Season
to commemorate
The Great --- and FINAL ---Passover



 " CHRIST our PASSOVER
is Sacrificed for us,
therefore,
let us keep the feast... "
Romans 5
+  +  +

JESUS said,
" All authority is given unto ME+
in Heaven and in earth."
Matthew 28:18



"Are you trusting ME+ ?" 

 "Do My+ Words matter to you ?

"Are My+ Words solid truth in you? 

"Do you believe that I+ have all authority in the realm of man, both in Heaven  and on earth  also ? 

"Do you believe My+ authority
is personal to you,
that I+ rule over 
ALL the factors 
in your life ?

" I DO RULE over the factors 
in your life,
... as long as you yield
your strong self-will
to ME+. 

" I+ will always do what is best for you... not what is easiest, not what is the most comfortable, not what may be to your liking. But rather, I+ do what is necessary for you. 

"I+ can see the future; you cannot.  I+ see what you will need for whatever is coming tomorrow. You do not know either what is coming nor what you will need.

"Your idea of 'need' is far different than My+ idea. You live in the realm of illusions; I+ draw you into the realm of reality.

"All authority is given unto ME+. Today is all that is given to you.
 

Take heed, walk softly, curb your strong self-will, learn to Listen for My+ leading. I+ will prepare you for all your tomorrows if you do that." 
+  +  +


Therefore, I humble my Self to Thy+ LORDSHIP, for even all small matters affect my soul and spirit and life.

+  +  +
THOU+ hast turned for me
my mourning into dancing:

THOU+ hast put off my sackcloth,
and girded me with gladness;

To the end that my glory
may sing praise to THEE+,
and not be silent.

O LORD my God,
I will give thanks unto THEE+ 
for ever.
Psalm 30: 11-12


JESUS CHRIST

" WHO+ 
gave Himself+ for our sins,
that HE+ might deliver us
from this present evil world,
according to the will of GOD
and our FATHER. "
Galatians 1:4


No comments: