12/17/2016

Second LAW+ of the Blind







A Second LAW+ of The Blind

ADVENT MEDITATIONS
2016

JESUS CHRIST / Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA+
The Law Incarnate+

 … Versus …

[ "Now I'm saved; I can sin all I want to." ]
GOD FORBID!


+  +  +
I the LORD, YHWH,
have called THEE+ in righteousness,
and will hold Thine+ hand,
and will keep THEE+,
and give THEE+ for a COVENANT+ 
 of the people,
for a LIGHT+ of the Gentiles;

To open the Blind eyes,

to bring out the prisoners 
from the prison,
and them that sit in darkness 
out of the prison house.

 I am the LORD, YHWH:
that is MY name:
and MY glory will I not give to another,
neither MY praise to graven images.

Isaiah 42: 6-8.

+  +  +
The marvelous workings of YHWH, The LORD GOD !  HIS heart is wide open to men. HE calls to them and invites them to HIMSELF.  This wonder-filled invitation comes through Our LORD JESUS CHRIST / Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA.

How do we KNOW that ? 

Isaiah the Prophet tells us how it comes about. The LORD GOD , YHWH, brings forth the MESSIAH / M'SHIKHA+. 

HE gives the MESSIAH / M'SHIKHA+ a new place: as a COVENANT+ of the people and as a LIGHT+ unto the Gentiles.

This LIGHT+ is so great
that even the blind can see HIM+ !

... for HE+ opens the eyes
of the ones who are blinded at birth,
in heart as well as in body.


+  +  +
Let us pray: 

Dear Heavenly FATHER,

Hallowed be Thy Name, O HOLY FATHER, and the Name of Thy HOLY SON+ , The LORD JESUS / Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA+. 

I thank THEE+ for Thy Law, for giving forth the Divine Standard of Right, for teaching me what is wrong, and that Thy Standard does not change.

LORD JESUS / Y'SHU+, I have been blind. I have walked around in the darkness of my own Self.  I have not yielded to The LIGHT+ of Thy Word and submitted my heart --- totally --- unto THEE+ . 

O, Save me... for I cannot save myself.

Deliver me from the coldness of heart I have towards THEE+ , and manifested likewise towards others. 

Forgive me for placing my demands on others to feed this Self of mine. 

Let me rather desire that others remember THEE+ , O LORD, instead of me. Let me rather desire others to draw close to THEE+ instead of close to me.

Grant me Thy+ Companionship, LORD CHRIST/ M'SHIKHA+ and deliver me from clamoring for the attention and interaction of others.

Glorify this lonely existence of mine; sanctify it with Thy+ Presences, O JESUS / Y'SHU+. 

I can live without others; I cannot live without THEE+. 

Hear the cry of my pitiful little heart, O LORD.

THOU+ Who+ bringeth LIGHT+ to the gentiles and rest to the weary of heart, open up my eyes that I not blindly run after a fulfilling of Self, in the darkness of my soul. Awaken my spirit with Thy+ SPIRIT, O CHRIST / M'SHIKHA+.

This I pray through the BLOOD+ of the Ever-lasting COVENANT+ given to us through CHRIST JESUS / Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA+ our LORD. Amen.

+  +  +

In the Name of The FATHER,
Who created us;
And HIS HOLY SON+ JESUS / Y'SHU+ ,
Who+ saves us;
And The Blessed HOLY SPIRIT / RUACH ha KADOSH,
Who sanctifies us.
+  +  +


No comments: