6/13/2017

WHO AM I ... in CHRIST ?



A REMINDER ... WHO WE ARE IN CHRIST ...


After the Glorious Ascension of CHRIST JESUS and the Mighty Pentecost , the giving of the HOLY SPIRIT upon the Church of Called-Out Ones, the Church went forth now in the Strength of The LORD+ to proclaim His+ Name to all kindred, tongues, peoples, and nations.

So… just as a reminder… this is WHO we are in CHRIST


 … this is our IDENTITY. This is but a partial list of who HE+ has made us. Let us remember these things in the difficult days ahead.

Our Salvation is nearer now than when we first believed and trusted in HIM+. May our LORD+ restore the Fire of the Apostolic “called-out” ones to the Remnant.

Who am I ... in CHRIST ?

  This is applicable for all repentant, baptized believers in CHRIST who are walking in a faithful-obedient love towards GOD and charity towards man, with a sincere and honest heart.

No one can claim these  except those who are Alive in CHRIST / ha MASHIACH+.  This is the Heritage of those who are Born-Again-Generated from Above, by the SPIRIT, the Water, and The BLOOD.

I am ...

  1. Born again of the Incorruptible Seed of the Word+ of GOD. 

    1 Peter 1:23

 

I am ...

  1.   Redeemed by The Precious Blood of The LAMB+.

1 Peter 1: 18-19

 

I am ...

  1. Forgiven of all my sins. 

    Colossians 2:13

 

I am ...

  1.   Cleansed from all unrighteousness.

    1 John 1:9

 

I am ...

  1.   A NEW CREATURE in CHRIST.

2 Corinthians 5:17

 

I am ...

  1.   Delivered from the power of darkness.

Colossians 1:13

 

I am ...

  1.   Translated into the Kingdom of HIS Beloved SON+.

Colossians 1:13

 

I am ...

  1.   Washed in the soul-cleansing waters of baptism.

Acts 22:16

 

I am ...

  1.   Chosen in CHRIST before the foundation of the world.

Ephesians 1:4

 

I am ...

  1.   Holy, and without blame before HIM in love.

Ephesians 1:4

+  +  +


LET’S NOT allow the devil to rob us of these 10 great truths of WHO we are in CHRIST JESUS. We do not listen to the lies of the adversary or his minions who only come at us to steal, kill, and destroy. Use The Sword of The SPIRIT against these entities.

 

Recite them in the morning devotions.  Speak them into the air at noon-time.  Meditate upon them in evening prayer. Think upon them during mid-night watches. 

 

LET US never, never forget WHO CHRIST made us to be, as we diligently walk with HIM+ through our day.

 

Therefore, Let us go forth in the Strength of The LORD !

+  +  +

No comments: