4/06/2012

The GREATEST 3 Days and 3 Nights... The SIGN of JONAH... for Good Friday

His+ 4th Cry from the Cross:

After this JESUS, knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled , saith,

I+ thirst.

Behold, and see, if there be any sorrow, like unto My+ sorrow...

His+ 5th Cry from the Cross:

And about the ninth hour, JESUS cried with a loud voice , saying

ELOI, ELOI,
lama sabachthani ?

which is being interpreted, My God, My God, why hast THOU forsaken ME+ ?

Behold and see, if there be any sorrow, like unto My+ sorrow...

O Gracious Heavenly FATHER, Who didst give Thine Only-Begotten SON+ to the death of the cross so that I may live, receive my worship and adoration of THEE and Thy Precious SON+ JESUS CHRIST.

O FATHER, I am so sorry for my sin,  for my wayward ways that have made it necessary for me to have a Paschal LAMB, an unblemished sacrifice, before I could be re-united with THEE ... before I could come home.   

I thank THEE for calling me home to you, unto Thy Heart. I thank THEE for giving Thy dear SON+ JESUS CHRIST for my sin. I am totally unworthy of The LAMB of GOD coming to my dwelling.

I praise THEE, I worship THEE, I give thanks to THEE for Thy great glory, O LORD CHRIST, O LAMB of GOD that taketh away the sin of the world, have mercy upon me.

No comments: