8/18/2011

A TRUE WITNESS...

...begins in the inner man.

Do not begin to think your testimony to the outside world begins with your words or your deeds towards them.
NO.
A true witness begins in the heart... your heart... as you line your heart up with My+ Words.

You must learn to stand against your fears... which are all lies from the adversary and the tormenting spirits.

You must learn to "tell" the unseen forces that YOU will not believe them anymore. You must learn to shut the door to the unclean voices clamoring for you to mis-trust ME+, saying "HE+ will not take care of you-ou-u!" There are no ... NO, NONE ...  others who can thwart My+ plans for your life if you walk in My+ Will.

Your fear casts aspersions upon My+ Character, but  I+ always have and always will  take care of My+ Sheep.

Do not cast aspersions
upon My+ Name;
I+ never forsake My+ own. 

I+ do not lie to you.
Never.

I+ will always guide you and care for your every need... the needs of your heart and mind, as well as the needs of your physical person. 

Is not My+ eye upon the littlest sparrow? Do not agree with the adversary against ME+ and question My+ integrity towards you.

How can you doubt My+ care of you, after so many years? Do not hurt My+ heart so. 

+  +  

GOD has in these last days spoken unto us by HIS SON+
WHOM+ HE has appointed Heir+ of all things,
by WHOM+
also made the Ages;
WHO+,
being the Radiant Splendor of HIS Glory,
and the express image of HIS Essence,
and upholding all things by the Word of HIS Power,
when HE+ had
by HIMSELF+
purged our sins,
sat down
at the RIGHT HAND
of the MAJESTY ON HIGH.  


+

Then having a Great High Priest
WHO+ has passed through the Heavens,
JESUS, the SON+ of GOD ,
let us
hold fast our confession.

For we do not have a High Priest
not being able to sympathize with our weaknesses,
but One+ WHO+
was tempted in all points like we are,
yet without sin.

Therefore,
let us come near with confidence
to the Throne of Grace
that we may receive mercy,
and find Grace to help in time of need.
+

2 comments:

Chantimeeka Thwaites said...

This writting has truly blessed me today!!!!! I thank God for leading me to you!!!! God bless!

Sister Judith Hannah said...

BLESS GOD, indeed, dear friend. HE+ is our BEST friend, ever. I'm glad if something on this blog draws you closer to HIM+, the source of all happiness, for real!

Sister Judith Hannah + + +