8/15/2019

ADVENT #7 -- Embodied in The SON+






In the beginning, was  The WORD+
 And The WORD+ was with GOD
And The WORD+ was GOD.
John 1:1

We could equally state: 
GOD was The WORD+.
Literally, then:
 GOD was continuously being The WORD+.

LITERALLY:

And The LOGOS+ was continuously being  . . .GOD !

A bit of grammar here might reveal yet another aspect to this statement. 

In a Linking Verb sentence (which we have here), the subject is linked to the predicate noun by a “link” SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE  they are one and the same. 

Thus, we could equally state:
 GOD was The WORD+.

Literally, then:
 GOD was continuously being The WORD+.


Never did The FATHER leave HIS LOGOS+. 

Never did The FATHER deny HIS character that was planted in HIS SON+. 

The FATHER continually acknowledged HIM+ as HIS own because The SON+ carried The FATHER’S character faithfully

The LOGOS+ was continuously BEING OF the SAME character as GOD, YHWH.

 Thus, The SON+’s  character revealed the ESSENCE of GOD The FATHER’S character . . .  which is why The LORD JESUS said to Philip: 


JESUS saith unto him,

Have I+ been so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not known ME+, Philip?

He that hath seen ME+ hath seen The FATHER; 

and how sayest thou then, Shew us The FATHER?
Believest thou not that
 I+ am in The FATHER,

and The FATHER in ME+ ? 

The words that I+ speak unto you I+ speak not of Myself+:
but The FATHER that dwelleth in ME+,
HE doeth the works.
John 14: 9-10
+  +  +


The FATHER could never deny HIS own character which was embodied in HIS SON+. Thus, The FATHER never left HIS SON+ alone because The FATHER recognized HIMSELF in HIS SON+.

Let us Pray: 

O LORD JESUS, I so desire Your+ character to be formed within  me. 

Help me to be starkly honest with myself, not indulging my Flesh in any way nor excusing it. Work in me those changes I need so that YOU+ recognize me as being one of Your+ own sheep. 

I yield to YOU+, Precious REDEEMER+, those areas where I cling onto “me” and refuse to let you touch. 

Now , O LORD CHRIST, I present unto YOU+, my soul and my spirit AND  MY  BODY, which is my reasonable service. 


Melt me
  Mold me 
Fill me   
Use me. 

 SPIRIT of The Living GOD, fall afresh on me ! 


This I pray to YOU, Heavenly FATHER, through Your SON+, our LORD JESUS CHRIST, KING+ of kings and LORD+ of lords, WHO+ is able to do above all that we ask or think. Amen.

No comments: