8/16/2019

They Have Stripped ME+ of My+ Garments ~ A Message to Secular Israel

SHARDS OF BROKEN POTTERY

WHO IS “THEY” ?



They have stripped me of My+ Garments

Hear, O Israel, you who think there is no Day of Reckoning before The ELOHIM. 

They have stripped me of My+ Garments

And clothed ME+ in a scarlet robe.

They have set upon My+ Head

a Crown of Thorns,

and have given ME+ a reed

in My+ Right Hand . . .


That I+ might dash them in pieces

like a potter’s vessel.

+  +  +



Hear, O Israel, you who think there is no Day of Reckoning before The ELOHIM.



You have stripped ME+ of My+ Garments for the last time.



My+ Hand is upon you now for Judgment. You will call to ME+ and I+ shall not hear you.  You will search for ME+ and I+ shall not be found of you.



You have mocked MY SON+. You have put HIM+ to an open shame once again.



The rod of your tongue strikes at MY SON+, words of hatred which erupt from your hostile and unclean heart.




No, you shall not taste of LIFE because REPENTANCE is far from you; you are enamored with your OWN thoughts. If you were enamored with MINE, you would see MY SON+ for I reveal HIM+ through The WORD.




I revealed HIM+ in Abraham’s sacrifice. I revealed HIM+ in the Temple sacrifices. But you have chosen to ignore what you know about ME. You have chosen your own path and thrown off MY Yoke of Righteousness.




You have aligned yourself with the rulers of this age against ME and against MY SON+.  You think you are free when you break MY bands asunder and cast away MY Cords.




Professing to be wiser than MY WORD, you have unwittingly condemned yourself. There is no truth in you.




Your course leads you into Gehenna hell for it promotes man instead of ME, The ELOHIM, the plural ONE, The Divine ECHAD: The FATHER, SON+, and HOLY SPIRIT , Whom your prophets declared.




Your unrighteousness has become the god which you serve. It is iniquity.




But you shall be broken like a potter’s vessel, and that without remedy. 


No comments: