8/16/2019

They Have Stripped ME+ of My+ Garments ~ ~ A Message to the Religiously-Organized Groups Known as The "CHURCHES"


Shards of broken Pottery.



WHO IS “THEY” ?


They have stripped me of My+ Garments . . .
 Hear, O Israel of GOD, the Churches which are called by MY SON’S+ Name, those of you who think you are doing service to ME, The ELHOHIM:

 They have stripped me of My+ Garments

And clothed ME+ in a scarlet robe.

They have set upon My+ Head

a Crown of Thorns,

and have given ME+ a reed

in My+ Right Hand . . . 

That I+ might dash them in pieces

like a potter’s vessel.



Hear, O Israel of GOD, the Churches which are called by MY SON’S+ Name, those of you who think you are doing service to ME, The ELHOHIM:



You have stripped ME+ of My+ Garments for the last time.



My+ Hand is upon you now for Judgment. You will call to ME+ and I+ shall not hear you.  You will search for ME+ and I+ shall not be found of you.



You have mocked MY SON+. You have put HIM+ to an open shame once again. You have made HIM+ the author of Sin in your own tolerance of it, while carrying His+ Name.



Professing to be wiser than MY WORD and more loving than MY SON+, you have unwittingly condemned yourself. There is no truth in you.



The rod of your tongue strikes at MY SON+, words of hatred which erupt from your unclean heart.




No, you shall not taste of LIFE because REPENTANCE is far from you; you are enamored with your OWN words. If you were enamored with MINE, you would see MY SON+ for I reveal HIM+ through The WORD.




But you have chosen the unsanctified teachings of your Seminaries instead of The ELOHIM’S.




I have watched your Scholars tear apart MY Book, but there is one BOOK they are not able to touch with their defiled hands: The LAMB’S+ Book of Life.




In the end, THAT  is The BOOK+ which counts; you will not be able to edit this one, for the Judgments are set. 




I gave you the HOLY SPIRIT, but HE has departed from you . . . and you never knew it. 



So enamored are you with your programs and policies that I have left you to charter your course for yourself. 


Your course leads you into Gehenna hell for it promotes man instead of ME, The ELOHIM, the collective, plural, Unified ONE: FATHER, SON+, and HOLY SPIRIT.



You are incorrigible in My Eyes; therefore, I have given you over to the delusions which you have chosen. The REALITY will leave you weeping and gnashing your teeth.  




You shall be broken like a potter’s vessel, and that without remedy.

They have Stripped ME+
of My+ Garments: video

 


No comments: