9/13/2020

The JUDGMENT is SET; the CHASTENING is DETERMINED


LION of the Tribe of JUDAH




Go ahead and fill up the Cup, America, the Seat of the Beast, the Home of the Oppressor of all the earth, your wealth and power have made you to be feared across the globe.

But there is ONE+ Who+ does not fear you. HE+ is the ONE+ Who+ rejected you during His+ Temptations. HE+ is the ONE+ Who+ is rejecting you again.

Your sins have made you a target for GOD’S Judgments. You will not escape for the Judgment is SET, the chastening is determined; it is unavoidable.

 
As you have sown destruction, so you will reap the WHIRLWIND of destruction. As you have sown  desolation across this globe, so you will reap MORE  desolation than you have sown.

How many storms and wildfires do you NEED
before you acknowledge 
that I+ AM THE LORD 
. . .  and not you ?

America, you who have had The WORD of GOD in every imaginable form and way, have spit upon it saying, “ We do not need THIS ONE+ to rule over us. Let us cast away His+ Cords from us !”

So , how do you like floods and waves and fire storms and swarms and plagues to rule over you ?

America, you started out cheating and stealing. You promoted a lie from the beginning. 

Now you are promoting a lie 
to divide My+ Land. 

So I+ AM dividing yours.

You are working a plan to divide My+ Ancient City , Jerusalem. It also is not yours to divide.

As you have polluted the great waters with your munitions …

As you have polluted the skies with your chemicals . . .

As you have polluted the human race with your sorceries . . . 

And, as you have raped the earth of its every resource, 

I+ will destroy you who destroy the earth. 

This is a DIVINE promise 
which you can count on.

Here is another thing you can count on: The unbreakable, DIVINE LAW  of Sowing and Reaping , a LAW which I+ set in motion from the beginning of time. 

This LAW is no respecter of persons.  You , America, will REAP every sorrow you have sown across this earth. You cannot circumvent your DIVINE HARVEST of Judgment.

The Judgment is set, 
the chastening determined.

There is no escape. You have set your heart upon death; now death has set his heart upon you and he shall have his way.

You have trusted in your riches; now mammona will lead you by the nose into un-escapable captivity. You will not be able to un-choose what you have served.


Woe unto you, fair city set upon a hill. That mountain is not enough to satisfy; now you wish to sit as a queen upon ALL the 7 mountains of the earth.  Your desolations shall come in a moment of time, as when I broke up the fountains of the deep.


The Scoffers and Mockers in Noah’s day did not know WHAT HIT THEM ~ and there was NO escape because the Judgment was set, the chastening determined.


Upon Sodom and Gomorrah the Judgment was set and the chastening determined as well. Do you think, America, that I+ have changed My+ Standard of Righteousness ?


I+ AM The LORD; I+ change not.


What was sin 6,000 years ago is SIN TODAY.


Hear My+ Ancient WORD:

TURN YE, TURN YE 
at MY Reproof;
Why shall ye DIE ?

Ezekiel 33:11

Say unto them,
As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: 

turn ye, turn ye 
from your evil ways;
for why will ye die,
O House of Israel?

Proverbs 1:23 - 32

Turn you at My reproof:

behold, I will pour out My SPIRIT unto you,
I will make known My Words unto you.

Because I have called, and ye refused;
I have stretched out My  Hand, and no man regarded;

But ye have set at nought all My counsel,
and would none of My reproof:

I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your fear cometh;

When your fear cometh as desolation,
and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind;
when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Then shall they call upon ME, but I will not answer; they shall seek ME early, but they shall not find ME:

For that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the fear of The LORD:

They would none of My counsel:
they despised all My reproof.

Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way,
and be filled with their own devices.

For the turning away of the simple shall slay them,
and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

The Judgment is set, 
the chastening determined, America.

THUS SAITH THE LORD.




3 comments:

Dora said...

Please pray for me, I am facing a very difficult health issue. I don't know everything yet, however, it does not look good. Thank you very much. Dora

Anonymous said...

Dear Dora,

Thank you for writing. I have not been on the blogs for a couple of weeks, but The LORD led me to check them tonight.

Keep your eyes on The WORD+ OF GOD, Who+ cannot lie. I will start praying for you RIGHT NOW.

LORD JESUS, YOU+ Who+ know the end from the beginning, send forth Thy+ Blessed HOLY SPIRIT to speak to Sister Dora and to comfort her heart about this health condition that is troubling her body and worse, dis-quieting her spirit.

Let her know YOU+ are right there walking with her through this fearful valley and that YOU+ have it all in YOUR+ Hands.

Bless her with health, strength, and PEACE as she turns her heart to you in her hour of need. O Blessed SAVIOR+ , grant her wisdom and understanding and protect Dora from the onslaught coming against her .

This we pray in the LIFE-GIVING Name of our WONDERFUL , LIVING SAVIOR+, Who+ loves us and gave His+ Life for us. Amen.

Dora . . . Please email me at srjudithhannah@gmail.com. I will be watching for it.

In Christian love to you, dear friend,
In JESUS
Who+ alone is LIFE,
both here and beyond the grave . . .

Sr. Judith Hannah + + +

Unknown said...

In agreement! Thank you, dear Sister Judith.

May the LORD continue to bless you more and more.

Your sister in CHRIST,

Lois