12/17/2021

What CHILD+ is THIS ? ~ # 16 Advent 2021 ~ The WORD of Our TESTIMONY ~ Revelation 12:11

 

. . .  and by the Word of their Testimony . . .

   What CHILD+ is This ?

2021 ADVENT MEDITATION #16


And she brought forth a MAN CHILD+,

WHO+ was to rule all nations with a Rod of Iron:

and her CHILD+ was caught up unto GOD, and to HIS throne.

Revelation 12:5 

~

And I heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, Now is come salvation, and power, and the Kingdom of our GOD, and the Authority of HIS CHRIST: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our GOD day and night.

~

And they overcame him

·       by the BLOOD of the LAMB+,

·       and by the Word of their Testimony; and

·       they loved not their lives unto the death.

Revelation 12: 11

 

They OVERCAME – they conquered the accuser – by the Word of their Testimony .

 

During His+ FIRST ADVENT, The LORD JESUS brought us the WORD of TRUTH, for HE+ is the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life.

We speak TRUTH about CHRIST JESUS, the TRUTH about how HE+ cleansed us from sin by His+ BLOOD. We never deny HIM+ before others. 

We do NOT remain silent about CHRIST JESUS and “let others guess” whom we serve.   

We do not become a Judas-Traitor. We do not sell HIM+ out for 30 pieces of silver or for ANY pieces of silver.

We do not kiss JESUS and say, “Master, Master !”  . . . and then betray HIM+. We do not join the worldlings and hand HIM+ over to death by those who hate HIM+ and hate His+ FATHER, the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

We do not stand silently by 

while others besmirch His+ Character, 

nor take His+ Name in vain.  

 

We do not say, “I know not this Man+ !” when we fear for our lives at the hands of His+ enemies.

However, don't we deny JESUS when we give Mammona our time, our talents, our first waking thought ?

When we arise from sleep, are we more concerned about lining up our temporal chores for the day OR about lining up our Quiet Time with HIM+ for the day ?

Are we more fearful of failing financially 

than failing to meet HIM+, daily ?

YES, we most certainly do carry our responsibilities as our adult duties. We must be at work on time. We must work diligently and rightly, as unto The LORD. 

We must not cheat our employer nor steal from him in any way, giving a full measure of labor for our paycheck.

All our temporal work SHOULD be done as unto The LORD and in such a way as to bring HIM+ glory. After all, HE+ gave us strength to do the job and HE+ provided us the job in the first place.

NOTWITHSTANDING that which is our rightful duty to do . . .  

our work before The LORD is to take

TOP PRIORITY .

 

We are to think on HIM+ before our feet even touch the floor in the morning after sleep. We are to invite HIM+ into our life and greet HIM+ with a Holy “KISS” of fidelity when we rise.

We place His+ WORDS on a higher level than ALL other words. We put His+ Words as frontlets between our eyes.

~

Deuteronomy 11:18

Therefore

shall ye lay up these My words in your heart and in your soul,

and bind them for a sign upon your hand,

that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

~

When we practice putting HIM+ first in our thinking, we will NOT BE ABLE TO DENY HIM+ when put to the test.  

 Our testimony for CHRIST JESUS will become “first” nature to our tongue, not something we must wrestle to perform.

Those who overcome will give TESTIMONY to The LORD JESUS with their whole being.

And that begins with diligent practice . . . daily, hourly, practice.

~

It is the ONLY way to prepare for the END TIMES, and to be found IN CHRIST when HE+ returns at His+ SECOND ADVENT !

~

LET US PRAY

Heavenly FATHER,

I have not meant to deny JESUS in my thoughts and words and deeds in my busy day. I have not purposed to hide my testimony of CHRIST from the worldlings who cross my path.

Help me to realize that YOU, O Gracious FATHER, have sent those very ones TO ME so that I may give them a testimony about Your HOLY SON+ JESUS.

Help me to be so spiritually-minded that Your SPIRIT infuses my work. 

Help me to be so mindful of JESUS CHRIST being with me that HE+ saturates my thinking.

Help me to practice being in His+ Presence SO MUCH that it shines in my face !

Then, O FATHER, I will learn to over-come all things through CHRIST JESUS. Then, O Gracious FATHER, I will be ready to suffer for HIM+.

Thus, being ready to suffer for CHRIST, I will be prepared to greet HIM+ when HE+ returns to rule this world with His+ ROD OF IRON.

Strengthen me, O LORD, to prepare myself for that GREAT DAY.

This I pray in the Life-Giving Name of my LORD and SAVIOR+ JESUS CHRIST. Amen.

 

 

No comments: