3/04/2020

NEXT YEAR . . . in JERUSALEM ! The TRUMPET SHALL SOUND and the DEAD SHALL BE RAISED ~ PASSOVER Preparation Meditation #4



A magnitude 8 earthquake, approximately,  was evidenced in northern Israel in the days of King Uzziah . . .




And His+ Feet shall stand in THAT DAY upon the Mount of Olives,

which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. Zechariah 14:4
+  +  +
And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my GOD shall come, and all the saints with thee. Zechariah 14:5
+ + +


A magnitude 8 earthquake, approximately,  was evidenced in northern Israel in the days of King Uzziah, according to the damage calculated by the excavation of the ruins of Hazor, Gezer, Lacish, and other towns in those areas. 

[ See this link by the Institute for Creation Research for a fascinating review of the archeological evidence of this massive earthquake: The Scientific and Scriptural Impact of Amos' Earthquake  https://www.icr.org/article/scientific-scriptural-impact-amos-earthquake/ By Steven A. Austin, Ph.D. * , Monday, February 01, 2010 ]

This Earth will witness a LOT of activity when the FEET of The LORD JESUS CHRIST  stands upon the Mount of Olives ! 

In addition to the Mount of Olives splitting and the enemies of Israel being destroyed,  there will be yet another Great Activity, which is described in 1 Thessalonians.

For if we believe that JESUS died and rose again, even so

THEM ALSO WHICH SLEEP IN JESUS 


WILL GOD BRING WITH HIM+.


For this we say unto you by the Word of The LORD, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of The LORD shall not prevent [ precede ] them which are asleep. 

For The LORD HIMSELF+  
shall descend from Heaven with a shout, 
with the Voice of the Archangel, 
and with the Trump of GOD: 


AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST:


Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet The LORD in the air: and so shall we ever be with The LORD. 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17

+  + 


And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying,


Behold, THE LORD cometh

WITH TEN THOUSANDS OF HIS+ SAINTS,



To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against HIM+Jude 1: 14-15


+  +  +

So,  on WHOSE side will we be when His+ Feet touch down on the Mt. of Olives ? 

There will be no time to prepare or make amends; it will happen SWIFTLY,  in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye. 

Behold, I shew you a mystery;

We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,


IN A MOMENT,

IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE,

AT THE LAST TRUMP:


for the trumpet shall sound, 
and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, 
and we shall be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
+ + +

O LORD, help me to be READY ! 

Help me not to slide into a habitual pattern of complacency.

Arouse me from my DULLNESS of spirit. Awaken the Truth that remains and let it work in me the Truth of Salvation.

Chase from me a deadness to the Salvation message, both for me and towards others.

O LORD, I want to be ready.

I repent of having my hands so FULL of the daily cares of this world that I neglect to build the body of my faith, daily.

I repent of having my eyes set upon my next earthly endeavors, my next steps, my next duties,   that I DO NOT EVEN REALIZE  Your+ Presence is missing from my life.

I repent of stuffing my ears so full of interaction with others that I do not hear nor even RECOGNIZE Your+ Voice anymore when YOU+ call me to come before YOU+ to receive my marching orders.

O LORD, I’m in serious need here.

Send forth Your+ Blessed HOLY SPIRIT to bring the gift of conviction of sin to me when I neglect the most important thing in my life: YOU+.

I pray that YOU+ will receive this prayer and send forth Your+ conviction and help to me.

In Your+ Holy Name, LORD JESUS, do I offer these my imperfect prayers. Amen

No comments: