5/14/2018

Do You Have The DIVINE WEDDING GARMENT ?


What  is  PRECIOUS to The FATHER?

The BLOOD of HIS SON+,
The LORD JESUS CHRIST.


" And now, O LORD, we present unto THEE+ our selves, our souls, and our bodies to be a holy and Living Sacrifice unto THEE+ . . . which is our reasonable service."
+  +  +


When The FATHER sees The HOLY BLOOD of HIS SON+ upon our hearts, HE rebukes the satan who claims us.


The BLOOD of HIS Beloved SON+ JESUS CHRIST is precious to The FATHER.


The prince of this world, satan, claims the right to every living soul due to our Adamic nature. The satan claims "squatter's rights" over our heart, soul, mind, and body.
 

The only barrier we humans have is the Love of GOD, sent directly to us through the sacrifice of HIS Only-Begotten SON+, our LORD and SAVIOR+ JESUS CHRIST.


When The FATHER sees the BLOOD+ over us, we will be kept from the Destroyer who incessantly works to afflict us.


BUT,  WITHOUT The BLOOD+,
we are on our own.


Without The BLOOD+, The FATHER does not recognize us. We are not admitted into HIS Presence.


Hear The Words of Our SAVIOR+ :  

So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man

who HAD NOT ON a Wedding Garment:


And he saith unto him,
Friend, how camest thou in hither,
NOT having a Wedding Garment?
And he was speechless.


Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

For many are called, but few are chosen.
Matthew 22: 10-14
+  +  +

The FATHER invites each and every living soul --- rich and poor --- to the marriage supper of The LAMB+.  Not only does HE invite all, but HE provides the appropriate Wedding Garment for all, freely.


HE bore the price of this costly Wedding Garment provided for each guest pulled out of the highways and by-ways of life.


That "Wedding Garment" is the BLOOD+
of HIS Only-begotten SON+,
our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
+  +  +

LET US PRAY:

O HOLY FATHER, I am speechless too. I have assumed the BLOOD+ of Your SON+ carelessly, not realizing how Precious it is to YOU.

I have assumed I should be granted a place at the Wedding Supper of The LAMB+ because I do right . . . don't I ? I live a clean life and have always been faithful at church.  I firmly hold to the "good" doctrines approved by the church, and I support my fellow man. I have always done this !  


O LORD, keep back Thy servant  from presumptuous sins ! What a stench they are in Thy Nostrils, O LORD !

Clothe me anew with the Cleansing BLOOD+ of Thy SON+ JESUS CHRIST. I have not earned Thy Wedding Garment; YOU have freely given it to me.

I trust in His+ Righteousness alone, His+ Atoning BLOOD. O, let His+ Righteous BLOOD cover me!

Let my "good works" flow forth from HIM+, empowered by His+ BLOOD working through me, . . . BLOOD+ freely given me . . . BLOOD+ Divine covering me.

In the Name of Your Beloved SON+, JESUS CHRIST , Who+ gave His+ Life for me, I lift these my imperfect prayers.
Amen.
+  +  +

 



No comments: