10/07/2008

MEDITATIONS on The WORD of GOD...

Meditations for Troublous Times
from The LIVING WORD+ of GOD




Hear the Words of The LORD JESUS CHRIST:
.
.

BUT SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD,
and HIS+ righteousness;
and all these things
shall be added unto you.

TAKE THEREFORE NO THOUGHT
FOR THE MORROW:
for the morrow shall take thought
for the things of itself.

Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Matthew 6:33-34

<(((><
.
.
Our LORD JESUS CHRIST told us how to live in regards to mammon. HE+ lived that way HIMSELF+... setting our example.
.
.
<(((><
.
.
Let us pray:
LORD JESUS CHRIST, SON+ of GOD, I worship You and thank You for providing for me from the beginning of my life unto this very day.
.
.
Forgive me, LORD, for taking all manner of thought for the morrow. Turn me from having one eye on the Kingdom of GOD… and the other on some kind of temporal security!
.
.
Grant me the courage, O LORD, to actually seek first the Kingdom of GOD and Thy+ Righteousness. When my hands are FULL of doing Your Will, I know securely my heart and my soul and my body shall rest, because YOU have promised and GOD is not a man, that HE+ should lie.
.
.
Forgive me for crossing, for transgressing, Your Holy Words, LORD JESUS.
.
.
I acknowledge that YOU+ and YOU+ ALONE are the KING of kings and the LORD of lords. Therefore, I commit my life… and my keeping unto THEE +, KING of all the ages … both now and for all Eternity.
Amen.
.
.
.
<(((>< ... swim in the waters of your baptism...

No comments: