9/19/2008

TESTIMONY from a NEW CREATURE... in CHRIST...

Testimony from the eMail Fellowship...



"…my story…
.
At age 17 I married a wonderful Christian farm boy :) I have been married 20 years. I have 3 grown children ages 20,19,18. We sold our farm 10 years ago and went into a family business.
.
.
I was adopted and raised in the Mennonite faith. With parents that kept the faith but lost the plainness.. head covering,…etc. My siblings don't even practice the Mennonite way of life anymore. I was always convicted but never really took the time to search the scriptures on it, which looking back, is really sad. I became of this world, turning into wanting material things like cars, etc.
.
.
Here is where my life changing story begins :)
Last year, God was working on my heart to change my materialistic ways, in the midst of it all. Our family business was buying homes and fixing them and reselling them. We were stuck with 2 houses that would not sell when the housing market collapsed. Now we were in trouble…big debt, etc.
.
.
Then Aug 17th of last year, I woke up with extreme external bleeding and we had no insurance… so I let it go. Two days later I was almost gone. I went to the bathroom and fell over, going in and out of coma.
.
.
I realized what matters in life are not the things of this world. My husband was there with me and I said to myself, If God brings me out of this, things will change. I was in the hospital and they discovered I had a tumor that grew so large it tore one of my organs.
.
.
Praise God!!! He saved my life. Within the week of recovering, we sold everything!!
.
.

I mean everything… house, truck, all earthly material that was not useful We moved in a small home that I made into a farmette, I have garden, chickens and am living the Titus 2 life.
.
.
Now, I have a testimony for The LORD. Women that knew me before do not understand why I am so happy. God has filled me with his love… [of Him instead of worldly things.]
.
.

At times It is hard because my earthly siblings don't understand my peace. I feel so compelled to share my story, People need to wake up before it is too late !I felt a stream of peace looking at your website. I too now do not feel alone.
Blessings, Teresa "
.
.
<(((><
Thank you, Teresa, for sharing your testimony. May The LORD bless you as you draw closer and closer every day to the ONE+ Who+ ALONE is Life... and that, for all Eternity.
Sister Judith Hannah

No comments: