5/27/2008

Who's Doing the Tormenting ...NOW ?


Not Included...


EXcluded is another way of putting it. Being excluded can make me struggle in my heart ... even if I really don't want to be in that particular "inclusion." Does this make any sense?


I wrestled all day long with this seemingly nonsensical feeling of being left out of a situation which I really didn't WANT to be a part of, in the first place. So, I turned to The LORD, hoping HE+ would unravel the distress gnawing away at my peace and contentment.


As I typed out the situation to a Christian sister, the answer came: I was laboring under a false sense of REJECTION. It takes many forms with me. If I "see" it (a sense of rejection) coming, I can usually get the victory over it by standing on the Word and the preciousness of My Savior, the LORD JESUS CHRIST.


Thus, this wicked tormenting spirit camouflages itself in many different ways. "You're not important," it sneers at me. I agree with it. Then, knowing that is true, I become more distressed. The tormentor then kicks me from the other way: "What a fine Christian you are... feeling bad if you are not important! Isn't that the sin of pride? What a fine Christian you are now!" And I agreed with it. My distress mounted.


I SHOULD have said the truth: "True, I'm not important in the eyes of man. But, I am important to The LORD JESUS CHRIST... simply because HE+ made me and loves me and saves my life from destruction."


But, since I wallowed on, not dealing with the entire truth on the first issue , I had a miserable day being tormented by these petty wicked spirits. And, they don't play fair; they gang up on me.


Thankfully, the LORD revealed the true indentity of the tormenting spirits and lo... in the name of The LORD JESUS CHRIST, they were gone ! Even at the end of a busy day working with the children at school, I felt a rush of Life+ enter my tired body and I could live again with no distress.


Have you similiar experiences with the oppressive torments which hound you? May the LORD strengthen you, then, to find out the TRUE IDENTITY of them and then, having done all, to stand firm in the love and Truth of The LORD JESUS CHRIST.


HE+ came that we might have LIFE+... and that, more abundantly.


Notice, the Scripture does NOT say more "abundance" but rather, more abundant LIFE. There's a difference. If you have that abundance of Life+ flowing from our LORD, you will find you have less need of "abundance" of things on this earth.


Amen.


Sister Judith Hannah


No comments: