10/20/2018

ICHABOD IS WRITTEN . . . Your GLORY Has Departed




A Word from The LORD
by Samson7able
You wicked churches !

How DARE you truncate MY WORD+!


That WORD+ was given you through the BLOOD of MY SON+, through the Blood of MY Martyrs who went before you to preserve the Way of Life in writing, MY WORD+ to the human race. 



I AM not pleased with your seminaries and your teachers who teach the young ones to discard, doubt, and question the Authority of MY BLOOD-BOUGHT WORD+ . 


I AM not pleased with your committees of scholars who alter the WORD+ that has gone out of MY lips, words that I have in-breathed into my disciples to write for you.


Why have you done this wicked thing ?  


You cannot cast aside MY WORD+ without suffering grave consequences. 


When you alter MY WORD, you disparage MY SON+.

 
When you disparage MY SON+,
you disparage ME.

When you disparage ME, the life of your soul is on the line. 


I AM not pleased with your leading of the flock to set at nought MY WORD+.  


You are accountable for allowing men 

WHO DO NOT KNOW ME
 
to touch MY WORD+
and change it.


Why are you doing this wicked thing ?


Who authorized YOU  
to CHANGE  MY WORD+ ?


I did not require you to search out old manuscripts to rectify MY WORD+; it was already rectified.  I entrusted it to trust-worthy men of long ago. They wrote as I directed, for they knew ME. 


They sought ME and I directed their keeping of the right manuscripts; you can add nothing to MY WORD+, nor can you take anything away.


 MY WORD+ is established in the Heavens. It shall never pass away. 


You will find yourselves coming against an Unmovable ROCK when you fight against MY WORD+. 


You cannot destroy it;

rather, YOU will be destroyed.


I always KEEP MY WORD+.

No comments: