11/26/2010

What CHILD+ is This?

Who+, laid to rest in Mary's lap,
is sleeping...

Advent Meditation #2
2010
.
HE+ maketh me to lie down in green pastures;
.
HE+ leadeth me beside the still waters.
HE+
restoreth
my soul.
.
Dear Gracious, Heavenly FATHER, Who ordereth our days aright:
.
Deliver me from discontent. Help me to rest the ordering of my days... my life... in Thy Hands.
.
Forgive my foolish ways of self-pity and complaining. Deliver me from accusing others of rejecting me... when I so badly need to make certain I have no rejection in my heart towards them. Forgive me for accusing even THEE when THOU art, in reality, saving me from my own mistaken and foolish desires.
.
I thank THEE for the green pastures and the rest when I come close to THEE. I thank THEE for the Living Water, so filling and quiet, which flows to Thy Children through CHRIST JESUS, Thy Beloved Son.
.
O THOU, Who respecteth no man's person nor position, I thank THEE for including me in all Thy Promises, through JESUS CHRIST my LORD.
.
In the name of Thy Only-Begotten SON+, in Whom+ we live and move and have our being, I pray. Amen.
~
Whose child are you?
.
.
. . . .
.
.
.
.

No comments: