5/16/2010

TRUE WORSHIP....

But the hour cometh, and now is,
when the true worshippers
shall worship
THE FATHER in Spirit and in Truth:
for THE FATHER seeketh such to worship HIM.
.
Words of Our LORD JESUS CHRIST,
Beloved, Only-Begotten SON+ of The FATHER,
recorded in John 4:23





Do we practice Self-centered or GOD-centered worship ?
.
GOD-centered worship stems from a GOD-centered life.
.
Do we live for The LORD JESUS... or do we ask HIM+ to bless the many facets of our self-centered life? What is the difference ?


Do we ask healing for loved ones and friends
so they can live radically-transformed lives for JESUS...
or so they can resume their previous manner of a self-serving life ?
.
We cannot offer TRUE WORSHIP
unless our life is centered
upon The Living LORD JESUS CHRIST,
HE+ being our goal.
.
HE+ will accept no other.
.
+ + +
.
O LORD JESUS CHRIST, SAVIOR and KING,
I call THEE+ "LORD." Help me to move my life, my Self, off-center and replace it with THEE+ alone. Send Thy+ Grace of conviction of sin to me when I supplant THEE+ with Self.
.
Train me in the way I should go, since I haven't trained myself so well. These things I ask, O LORD, THOU+ Who+ art the true Lover of my soul.
.
I bless Thy+ Holy Name, O THOU+, Who+ alone doeth all things well and pleasing in the sight of Our HEAVENLY FATHER. Amen.
.
+ + +
.
In the name of THE FATHER,
WHO created thee;
His Beloved SON+,
Our LORD JESUS CHRIST,
WHO+ saves thee from thy self;
and
the Blessed HOLY SPIRIT,
WHO convinces and convicts thee
of sin,
of righteousness,
and of judgment
to come.
.
+



No comments: