2/27/2010

The HELP ME's...

 


LORD JESUS CHRIST, Eternal SON+ of GOD The FATHER,
please be merciful to me,
a sinner.
.
LORD JESUS CHRIST My KING+,
help me not to sin.
.
LORD JESUS CHRIST my Life,
help me to deny myself and take up the Cross daily and follow THEE+,
O LAMB+ of GOD,
in the straight and narrow way that leadeth unto Life;
which THOU+ hast marked out for us
with Thine own feet.
.
LORD JESUS CHRIST my Light,
help me to partake of Thy Divine Nature,
and to be conformed to Thy Image and Likeness.
.
LORD JESUS CHRIST my Master,
help me to love like THOU+ lovest,
to keep Thy Words,
to abide in Thy love
as THOU+ hast kept Thy FATHER'S Words
and abidest in HIS love.
.
LORD JESUS CHRIST my Light,
help me to be Thy disciple
with every fiber of my being,
with every moment of time allotted to me,
and to follow THEE+,
O LAMB+ of GOD,
wherever THOU+ goest,
both now and forever,
to endless Eternal Ages.
Amen.
.
+ + +



No comments: