3/24/2021

HOW Did JESUS Know the WILL OF GOD so Clearly ? Can we ? . . . Interactive LENTEN Meditation # 20 ~ John 6:36-40

 


 

John  6:36

But I+ said unto you,

That ye also have seen ME+, and believe not.

 

6:37

All that THE FATHER giveth ME+ shall come to ME+;

and him coming to ME+ ,

I+ will in no wise cast out.

6:38

For I+ have come down from Heaven, not to do Mine+ own Will, but the Will of HIM that sent ME+.

6:39

And this is THE FATHER’S Will Which hath sent ME+, that of all which HE hath given ME+,

I+ should lose nothing,

but should raise it up again at the last day.

6:40

And this is the Will of HIM that sent ME+, that every one seeing The SON+, and believing on HIM+, 

may have Everlasting LIFE:

and I+ Will raise him up at the Last Day.

+  +  +

      Q. 1: In John 6:36, what word includes TRUST ? _____

 

YES, the Greek word pisteu0 means both belief and trust.       

 

Q. 2: Is it POSSIBLE to see the works of JESUS, learn about HIM+ , and hear His+ Words, yet NOT believe and trust in The LORD JESUS ? __________

 

YES, we know this is true because JESUS told us that some saw HIM+, saw His+ works, and heard His+ Words , yet they would not believe nor trust in HIM+. In short, they would not entrust their lives unto HIM+

 

Q. 3:        In John 6:37, the next verse, what is the confidence we have in JESUS if we are coming to HIM+ ? _______________________________________________

 

YES, HE+ will NOT cast us out as long as we continue coming to HIM+ in every situation , in every part of our life.

       

Q. 4: Who gives us to The LORD JESUS ? ____________

YES, our FATHER, WHO art in Heaven, hallowed be HIS Name.

        Q. 5: In the next verse, John 6:38, why did JESUS come down from Heaven ? ________________________________

 

YES, to DO His+ Heavenly FATHER’S WILL.  

 

Q. 6: In order to DO His+ Heavenly FATHER’S WILL, though, whose Will did JESUS have to deny ?

 

YES, His+ own Will from His+ Adamic nature.

The Will of man, coming from man’s own Adamic nature, is INCOMPATIBLE with The FATHER’S WILL.

       

Q. 7: So then, if we want to do GOD’S Will, whose will must we  deny ?

_______________________________________________

YES, we must deny our own Will, which we have been born into, through our Adamic nature. Our Will is totally incompatible with The FATHER’S WILL. We can do one or we can do the other, but we CANNOT do both at the same time.   

 

Q. 8: Looking at verse 6:39 now, WHOSE Will was it that JESUS not lose us ( into the Lake of Fire) ? _________________

 

YES, it was The FATHER’S WILL that JESUS should not lose any person into the Lake of Fire who is coming to HIM+ .

 

Q. 9:        What ELSE was HIS+ FATHER’S WILL that JESUS should do for us, in verse 6:39 ? ____________________

 

YES, it was and is His+ FATHER’S WILL that JESUS will raise each one of us up FROM THE DEAD on the Last Day.

       

Q. 10: In the last verse, John 6:40, JESUS re-states two items in His+ FATHER’S WILL toward us: 

·       That all those seeing and believing ( entrusting their life unto ) JESUS, The SON+ of GOD, should have _______________ Life,

·       and The LORD JESUS CHRIST will ________ us up in the Last Day.

So . . .  WHO loves us ? ________________

YES, our FATHER WHICH art in Heaven, hallowed be HIS Name, loves us SO MUCH that HE gave HIS Only-Begotten SON+ that whosoever believeth into HIM+ should not perish, but have Ever-lasting Life.

For GOD sent not HIS SON+ into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through HIM+ might be Saved. John 3:16-17.

+  +  +

LET US PRAY:

Our Dear, Holy , Heavenly FATHER, I thank YOU for sending Your SON+ JESUS to die on the Cross to rescue me , a death HE+ pleaded with tears to have passed from HIM+.

HE+ was able to redeem ME+ because HE+ did Your Divine Will and turned against His+ own Will.

HE+ chose doing Your Will MORE THAN keeping His+ own flesh from dying on the Cross.

HE+ has a total claim on my life, yet I still find myself doing my own Will at times.

At times, I turn a deaf ear to doing His+ Will because I don’t want to let go of my own Will.

I see, O Gracious FATHER, that Your SON+ turned against His+ Adamic nature hard, in order to do Your Will to Save me.

I see, Dear FATHER, that I must turn against my own Adamic nature just as hard, in order to STAY saved . . . and to be of any use in Your Kingdom, O GOD.

I see, O LORD GOD, that I must turn against my own Will when I want to find Your Will.

Help me to do that, and save my life from futility.  

This I pray, in the Holy Name of JESUS CHRIST our SAVIOR+,  the ONE+ Who+ makes me fit to be in the Kingdom of GOD.

Amen.   

 

 

No comments: