3/10/2022

FATHER, Glorify Thy Name ~ #8 PASCHAL FAST ~ #8 Lenten Meditation 2022 ~ John 12:28

 Modern Reformer - Father Glorify Thy Name Part 3 (A ...

#8 PASCHAL FAST ~

Lenten Meditation # 8, 2022

FATHER, GLORIFY THY NAME.

+  +  +

Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

FATHER, GLORIFY THY NAME.

Then came there a voice from Heaven, saying,

I have both glorified it,

and will glorify it again.

John 12:27-28

+  +  +

This is the Divine Reason WHY The LORD JESUS came to His+ Hour. 

It was to GLORIFY His+ Heavenly FATHER.

This is the “cause” that we embrace as well: to GLORIFY our Heavenly FATHER.

We glorify HIM when we submit to HIS Will.


Never do we forget that we too learn OBEDIENCE through the things that we SUFFER .

Perhaps if we were more teachable,  then . . . ?

Children learn through that corrective swat. We learn the same way , only those adult swats are more life-changing than theirs. Some of those changes are permanent, at least on this earth.

Until we go HOME to JESUS.

Let us curb our Self.  Let us spend quiet time with CHRIST JESUS so that HE+ can re-direct our life.

HE+ will strengthen us and LIFT the burden of life from our hearts.

HE+ may or may not change circumstances, but one thing is certain: HE+ will never leave a heart submitted unto HIM+ in love. HE+ will never make that person walk a dark valley alone. 

Do we love HIM+ enough to submit to HIM+ ? Do we love HIM+ enough to ALLOW HIM+ to re-direct our lives ?

Are we teachable ?

Or , head-strong ?

+  +  +

LET US PRAY:

O GOD, change me  from my head-strong ways ! Help me, O FATHER; I cannot change myself.

This I pray in the Name of JESUS CHRIST my LORD Who+ died for me that I might live for HIM+. Amen. 

 

 

No comments: