3/15/2022

#11 PASCHAL FAST ~ PERFECT through SUFFERINGS ~ Lenten Meditation # 11, 2022

What Is Yom Kippur? 11 Quick Facts You Should Know About ...

For it became HIM, for WHOM are all things, and by WHOM are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory,

to make the CAPTAIN+ of their Salvation

PERFECT THROUGH SUFFERINGS.

Hebrews 2:10

+  +  +

Are we perfect ? NO. But our CAPTAIN+ is . . . and was . . . even in the days of His+ flesh.

HE+ was made PERFECT THROUGH SUFFERINGS.  Yes, “sufferingS”  is indeed plural.

All people suffer; the human heart knows its own sorrow, no matter of how someone’s life looks to others on the outside. 

ALL Suffering has the hidden blessing of perfecting us

in our walk with CHRIST JESUS.

When we SUFFER, it is through circumstances and situations which are OUT of OUR CONTROL to stop or change.

Thus, we become “victims” of our circumstances, we feel.

That is true . . . unless we walk through them with The LORD JESUS CHRIST as our CAPTAIN+.

HE+ knows all about suffering. 

HE+ knows all about intense bodily pain.

HE+ knows all about rejection and hatred and disapproval from man, from those who are SUPPOSED to love us and welcome us into their midst, for HE+ came unto His+ own, but His+ own received HIM+ not.  

HE+ knows about betrayal, for HE+ was betrayed unto death by a friend who walked with HIM+ along the Way.  

HE+ knows all about being the “victim” of vicious, ungodly, base, and demonized men when HE+ allowed HIMSELF+ to suffer AT THEIR HANDS as a victim in order

to WIN THE VICTORY

 for every “victim”

of every evil circumstance that exists.

 

All we must do is to come to HIM+, The LORD JESUS.

 

HE+ will be there with us in the midst of our “victim” experience. 

HE+ may lift it from us or HE+ may walk with us through every pain-filled step. 

Of course, HE+ may lift US away from our sufferings as well, and we will enter into the Gates of GLORY with HIM+ Who+ was the greatest “victim” of us all. . . never to be made a victim again !

Death hath no more dominion over HIM+

. . . nor will it have dominion 

over His+ faithful Followers.

Our risen, glorified bodies will never die again, just like Our LORD’S body. . .  if we embrace the Cross and walk with HIM+ through it all.  

LET US PRAY:

LORD JESUS,

I praise YOU+ for becoming a victim , for my sake.

I cannot thank YOU+ enough for enduring the pain, the humiliation, the agony of heart, to walk this dark valley of “victim-hood” before I did.

Help me walk it WITH YOU+ now, with YOU+ as my CAPTAIN+ and Divine GUIDE+ through it all.

Let me not lose the lessons YOU+ are teaching me through being a victim and let not these victimizing circumstances control my life.  

I confess my anger, hurt, and vengeful thoughts; let me turn them all over to YOU+, for YOU+ will handle all this circumstance most thoroughly.

And I yield my Self unto YOU+, for YOU+ will heal me and bring me through this to a Safe Place in YOU+ . . . for all Eternity.

In Thy LIFE-GIVING NAME, O LORD JESUS, I pray this earnest prayer. Amen.

 

 

No comments: