12/19/2021

What CHILD+ is THIS ? ~ # 17 Advent 2021 ~ They LOVED NOT THEIR LIVES unto the Death ~ Revelation 12: 11 ~ SHAME ! SHAME ! SHAME ! ON this world !

 Modern Martyrs


 
ARAMAIC NEW COVENANT ISSUES: WHITE ROBES for the ELECT ...

What CHILD+ is This ?

2021 ADVENT MEDITATION #17

And she brought forth a MAN CHILD+,

WHO+ was to rule all nations with a ROD OF IRON:

and her CHILD+ was caught up unto GOD, and to HIS throne.

Revelation 12:5

~

And I heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, Now is come salvation, and power, and the Kingdom of our GOD, and the Authority of HIS CHRIST: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our GOD day and night.

And they overcame him

·       by the BLOOD of the LAMB+, and

·       by the Word of their Testimony; and

·        they loved not their lives unto the death.

Revelation 12:10 – 11

~

The FIRST ADVENT of The LORD JESUS empowered us to OVERCOME because  we “ love not our lives unto the death.”

We love JESUS  more. More than holding on to this temporary life on planet earth.

The early Followers of JESUS  overcame the accuser of the brethren BECAUSE they loved not their lives unto the death. . .  death brought to them by the enemies of The LORD.

But the “TABLES will be turned” during His+ SECOND ADVENT !   The LORD JESUS CHRIST spoke these following WORDS to His+ Apostle John in vision on the Isle of Patmos, imprisoned for his LOVE of CHRIST.

~

Revelation 2 ~ The WORD of The LORD JESUS ~

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth My+ Works unto the end,

to him will I+ give power [ AUTHORITY ] over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron;

as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers:

even as I+ received of My+  FATHER .

~

The SECOND ADVENT will be glorious and that glory HE+ will share with His+ Followers. But the SECOND ADVENT could not have occurred without His+ costly, humiliating, pain-filled FIRST ADVENT.

That same principle is operable for us who remain in the flesh today:

EMPTYING comes before FILLING.

 

The more we empty out our Self-will, embracing the Cross HE+ appoints us, then the MORE of JESUS --- and His+ Power --- we will have.

HIS+ power will rest upon us in the proportion that we forsake Self and LIVE for CHRIST.

Let us learn to “ Love not our lives unto the death.”

~

LET US PRAY

LORD JESUS, I love YOU+. I am not afraid of death, but I am afraid of pain and hurt. I am afraid of losing my loved ones when I stand for YOU+. I am afraid of what it might cost them and me when I see them hurting.

Help me to walk SO CLOSE TO YOU+ that I can see beyond my pain and my fear of it, to see YOU+.  I know YOU+ are right there walking with me in the Valley of the Shadow of Death.

I know YOU+ love my loved ones even more than I do. YOU+ are able to care for their needs as well .

Grant me courage and a boldness of faith,

in the Valley of Decision.

I have set my heart to hold fast to YOU+, LORD JESUS. Help me hold on, unto Your+ SECOND ADVENT.

Help me, I pray.  

Amen.

No comments: