3/17/2020

NO CONDEMNATION ~ The JUDGMENT SEAT of CHRIST #3 ~ Pre-Passover Meditation







For GOD sent not HIS SON+ into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through HIM+
might be saved.
John 3:17


The FATHER did not need to send HIS SON+ to condemn the world; it was already condemned. 

Since the Sin of Adam --- long before the Incarnation of CHRIST JESUS the MESSIAH --- the world has remained under the CONDEMNATION of GOD.  

The world STAYS under the Wrath of GOD. 
John 3:36.

Due to satan’s luring, men loved darkness instead of LIGHT because their deeds were evil. 

Remember: We never have to train children to do evil; they will go towards evil, selfishness, and lying NATURALLY.  

  
Instead, we must train children to hate the evil we see rising up within our natural, Adamic, Self nature,  “ to eschew evil and do good,”  as the Apostle Peter told us, 1 Peter 3:11.

The inhabitants of the CONDEMNED world have only one hope to escape the Wrath of GOD. 

That “escape” is through JESUS CHRIST . It is the ONLY Way. The LORD JESUS  warned us: 

“I+,
I+ AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life;
NO man comes to The FATHER
except through ME+.”
John 14:6


Inhabitants of this world move from condemnation to Salvation from GOD’S Wrath when they repent and yield their lives unto The LORD JESUS CHRIST. 

The WONDERFUL news is : There is now NO CONDEMNATION to those who have handed over their lives to The LORD JESUS CHRIST. 

However, Scripture tells us THAT is CONDITIONAL.  We must CONTINUALLY WALK in the SPIRIT, serving CHRIST with our whole heart, soul, mind, and strength. Romans 8:1

We must not walk serving our flesh. We must not remain with an “un-converted” mind. Yes, even our mind must be RENEWED, as well as our spirit and soul , in CHRIST JESUS.  Ephesians 4:23, 2 Corinthians 4:16.

This is not a mystery to the inhabitants of the world who have lived pagan, sin-filled, self-centered lives, and then REPENTED and turned to CHRIST JESUS. 


They KNOW the difference between their fleshly ways of thinking and doing versus the ways of The SPIRIT of GOD.

The difficulty arises with the inhabitants of the world who have grown up in the Church . . . and lived Self-righteous, Self-focused lives. 


These inhabitants of the church habitually HIDE within the church structure. 


In short, they NEVER CHANGE INWARDLY and never become that New Creature in CHRIST, as they cloak themselves with church behaviors . . . but not the BLOOD+ of CHRIST.



They are well-trained to continue an outward appearance of holiness, religiously participate in church functions, keep the standards proclaimed by the church, and may even don the outward appearance of church brethren. 

But their heart is far, far, far 
from serving CHRIST JESUS. 

They know about HIM+, but do not love HIM+ as their personal Savior+.   


They have not seen the depths of their own Self-centered, sinful nature, so repentance and baptism are just a rote for them. 
They have never seen how bad they are and would reject it if it were told them.

Well-taught and well-steeped in church doctrine and traditions, these inhabitants of the church would be so bold as to fight against anyone who does NOT hold to those doctrines and traditions. 

Thus, they become well-insulated against  Truth in the inner man , Truth from the SPIRIT, that would help them meet the Living CHRIST.  

Having heard Scriptures all of their growing-up years, they are well-acquainted with Scripture. They can and do teach Sunday School classes, sing in the choir, plan vacation Bible school, run prayer meetings, and , GOD FORBID,  even speak in the pulpit ! 

They know all the Old Testament history lessons and New Testament moral  teachings, but NO LIFE FLOWS from their lips.  

No conviction of sin follows their messages. 
Their sharing is DEAD. 

WHY is this ?

This is because they have served Self
instead of The LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Now, do not take this wrongly. 
Many who are not gifted, not educated in seminaries, or who may not be good public speakers are NOT the ones being addressed here. LIFE may very well flow from their lips as they share because they have been with JESUS . Acts 4:13
 
Many a time, The LORD often speaks through the humbler ones who have had no or little advantages in life, but who KNOW HIM+ as their Savior+ and Divine Friend+ on a daily basis. 
Sadly, many a time the ones with many advantages inhabiting the church have NO personal walk with The Living SAVIOR+ CHRIST JESUS.

No LIFE flows from their lips, no conviction of heart occurs during their messages. 

Why? Because they themselves experience NO CONVICTION of heart. 

Have those sincere but insulated inhabitants of the church MOVED out of CONDEMNATION and into SALVATION ? 

What does Scripture say ? 

There is therefore now no condemnation 
to them which are in CHRIST JESUS, 
who walk not after the flesh,
 but after The SPIRIT.
Romans 8:1

+  +  +

LET US PRAY

LORD JESUS, I call YOU+ “LORD” , but I have neglected to hand over ALL my life to YOU+.  

I see I have retained controls, the reins. YOU+ and I cannot BOTH be holding the reins at the same time, I realize. 

 Because I am already “righteous” and have been so all of my life,  I have had NO intentions of changing my ways ! 


LORD, forgive me.

Content to “be in church” , I have mistakenly convinced myself that  THAT is the end goal of Christianity.  


LORD, open my eyes.

Church is good and I thank YOU+ for it, but I have been content to STOP there, to serve the SYSTEM itself instead of YOU+ .


That has cost me plenty of time and effort. It has drained me.

YOU+ require a personal walk with YOU+, which I have avoided. This personal walk will cost me my identity,  my values, and even how I interact with others. 


O LORD, help me in my desperate state !

Help me to turn my life around to be filled with Your+ SPIRIT, whether in church or not. 

Help me to humble myself, to sit before YOU+ long enough, still enough,  so that YOU+ can show me my sins and short-comings, and I can repent at Your+ loving knees, with no fear. 

Re-direct my life, O Holy ONE+, so that Your+ Life flows out of my lips and rivers of Your+ Living Water will flow out of my soul.

Then, O LORD, I will be considered a “faithful” servant and not a worthless one. 

Then, O LORD, I will have moved from CONDEMNATION unto Your+ Life of Salvation.  Amen.

No comments: