1/29/2020

Dividing I$RAEL + Dividing JERU$ALEM = Dividing America



By Samson7Able


Dividing I$RAEL + Dividing JERU$ALEM = Dividing America

ZECHARIAH



12:1  The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him. 



12:2  Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 



12:3  And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. 


WOE unto the coastal cities !


ZEPHANIAH



2:3  Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger


2:4  For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up. 


2:5  Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the LORD is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.

Jamieson, Fausett, & Brown: A Cherethite was thought to be an inhabitant of Crete who originally came from the Philistines . Volume 2, Part 2, page 643, see note at Zephaniah 2:5.


ISAIAH


 65:12  Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.


66:4  I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

~ The WORD of The LORD ~




Have you thought to touch My Land, the place where My Honor is to dwell ?  O Daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed ?



Do you think that I do not HEAR your plans worked in secret or your words hatched in evil ?



Do I not SEE your meeting chambers, hidden from view , where you devise to part My Land and My City ?



Do you think MONEY can buy you control over all the earth ?



You are not content to control the whole earth with your MONEY, but you desire the ONE PLACE where I have set My Name on earth.



You will not hallow it for My Name’s sake, but you covet it so that YOU can be hallowed instead.



I have seen your UNHOLY desire to be worshipped. I have heard your plans to set up your UNHOLY temple.



Woe to YOUR land and YOUR city. As you think to divide My Land, that very desire will come upon yours.  As you think to partition My City, that very desire will come upon yours.



I spoke to you, but you do not hear. As you will have none of ME, I will have none of you.



Now you will cry to me, but I will not hear.

Woe, woe, woe is determined upon you. 
+  +  +

 Dividing I$RAEL + Dividing JERU$ALEM = Dividing America


No comments: