6/14/2019

Section 11 ~ The INVITATION TO CHRIST ~ The LITURGY of The WORD




Section 11 ~ The INVITATORY
The Liturgy of The Word, part 11
[ These verses are sung in an easy chant. Start at a low pitch and increase the pitch slightly higher as you go from verse to verse. ]

1 Timothy 1:15

CHRIST JESUS came into the world to save sinners . . .

of whom I am chief.

LORD, be merciful to me, a sinner.

+  +  +

O COME , LET US ADORE HIM+




But, GOD commended HIS Love toward us,

in that, while we were yet sinners,

CHRIST died for us.

Romans 5:8



Worthy is The LAMB+, Worthy is The LAMB+,

Worthy is The LAMB+

that was slain.



As it is written , there none righteous, NO NOT ONE.

Romans 3:10



But, GOD commended HIS Love toward us,

in that, while we were yet sinners,

CHRIST died for us.

Romans 5:8



For ALL have sinned and come short of the Glory of GOD.

Romans 3:23



But, GOD commended HIS Love toward us,

in that, while we were yet sinners,

CHRIST died for us.

Romans 5:8



Wherefore HE+ is able also to SAVE them to the UTTERMOST

that come unto GOD by HIM+,

seeing HE+ ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Hebrews 7:25



CHRIST the KING+ of kings and LORD+ of lords ever reigns on High;

O Come, let us adore HIM+.

[ Chanting ends here.]

+  +  +



CHRIST our MEDIATOR+ ever liveth to make intercession for us. 


O COME, let us ADORE HIM+ !



Rise up, O LORD, lift up Thy Right Hand; break the power of the wicked. 


Rise up, O LORD, lift up Thy Hand, O CHRIST; hear the cries of the afflicted.



The Invitatory:   
O Come, Let us ADORE HIM+ !



Hearken , O daughter, and consider and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father’s house.


So shall the KING+ greatly desire thy beauty: for HE+ is Thy LORD: and worship thou HIM+. Psalm 45:10-11



THOU+ hast marked me as Thine+ own.

THOU+ has called me to THEE+.

THOU+ hast covered me by Thy+ BLOOD+.

THOU+ hast given me a Name.

THOU+ hast born me into Thy Family.



+  +  +

JESUS said:

I+ will not leave you orphans; I+ will come to you.

John 14:18, literal Greek

+  +  +



The GREAT INVITATION



The LORD JESUS said:

Come unto ME+, all ye that labor and are heavy laden,

and I+ , I+ WILL GIVE YOU REST.

Take My+ Yoke upon you and learn of ME+,

for I+ am meek and lowly in heart;

and ye shall find rest unto your souls.



For My+ Yoke is easy,

and My+ Burden is light.

Matthew 11:28-30



And The SPIRIT and The BRIDE say, “COME .”

And let him that heareth say, “COME.”

And let him that is athirst, COME.



And whosoever will, let him take the Water of LIFE+ freely.



HE+ which testifieth these things saith,

YES, SURELY, I+ COME QUICKLY.

Amen, yes, even so . . .

COME, LORD JESUS.

No comments: